88. Yeza

As I was busy conversing with my new wolf Yeza we were disturb by a growl,  I smelled him before he can emerged from the dark shadows of the large tree it was my mate Zack in his wolf form, Jed.

Jed was growling at me, more on Yeza. Suddenly the enticing scent of his wolf before was not very appealing to me anymore. It was enticing to me but not like before.

Yeza returned the growl, but Jed stand tall with a warning snarl that made Yeza submit baring our neck to the ground. Yeza might be able to dominant me but Jed and Zack were still alpha's.

Soon a link in my mind opened it was zack.

' Han, are you okey baby?'

' I am, my love,'

' it  was a new wolf Jed can telk it was not Kira.' he said not asking but stating the fact.

' yeah.. she is Yeza, the wolf in  my original body, the rogue king seems to find a way to put her in my body when stabbed me.'

' I see..  can you turn back?'

he pleads with a hint of worry in his voice. i know he can also figured out that the pull we have as a mate was very weak right at this moment when Kira was not present. The only thing that holds us together is our mating mark and the love we had for each other.

'I will try.. listen Yeza was trying to dominate me, Elias has weakened me and Kira.'

' alright.. we will figure it out but first I needed you.. I needed to hold you... Please baby.'

In a second, my body returned to human form. i din't know if Yeza let me or if I had dominated her this time but she stops talking and hide behind my consciousness.

Zack also returned to his human form and crossed the distance between us enveloping my still naked body with his.

He immediately sunk his head to my neck inhaling my scent as I did too. i calmed down when I smelled his scent.. and for a while we stayed like that, not caring that we werw naked. Just listening to our faint heartbeats.

I was teary, It was there.. it was still there...the enticing scent that can make me all go crazy for him.. just a little bit faint.but it was present.his warm embrace still calms and ease my worries, promising that I was still his and He was still mine.

Standing there naked holding each other under the moonlight near the lake, I embraced him not wanting to let go of his warmth, He just held me there, while I sob to his hard chest spilling all what me and Yeza has talk about.

I cannot hide the fear that has crept in me. Yeza is determined to control my body and I know she can if she wants to.