22 the mantra

I Look at his face and try to feel something, like a spark apart from the physical attraction that he gives me. The attraction is there but I felt nothing near love.

' I think we will survive Kira'

'I pity  him.. for being in this situation with us.' Kira sighed

He is the male lead, and though I am tempted by this beautiful man. Well Who wouldn't when you are being pursued this ethereally hot man?

It was like my own mind is set that this whole thing will eventually end up not in my favor. And I know Kira feels it too.

So 4years, we need 4years. Ari is 12 now in 4 years she will have her wolf and find her self mated to Zack. In the story she finds out they are mates when she is 18, only because that is  when she came back to the pack after studying outside, but normally a shewolf finds their mate at 16.

"I just can't make myself believe immediately everything you're saying after that incident.....so I-if... You are truly sorry and love me just as you claimed, then...I want you to free me.. 4 years I will study outside the pack...
And after I come back I will accept you and be fully mated to you if you still want me.."

"No! Anything but that! Please! I beg you Ashia don't do this..."  his eyes widened with grief, tears slowly descended.

He hugged my waist tight, that made me stiff, with his muscled tone arms, as if not wanting to let me go and settled his head on my stomach. His hot breath was tickling my skin under my thin cloth.

I felt a tug in my heart as I watch his trembled like a child afraid to be separated from his mother.

'sh*t, hot guy begging in front of us, so tempting...should We just back out? Let's just screw the story!!' Kira howled

'Hold your self! You horny wolf!..' I mentally sneered

reminding myself not to be swayed. I tilted my head trying to calm myself while looking at the ceiling..

' God why did you give me a weak heart to pretty faces? MoonGoddess You also gave me this horny wolf!  This is hard!!! ughh!! And tempting!!' 

I tried to compose myself while repeatedly uttering to myself

'it was  all because of the mate bond' like a mantra...