3. The failed engagement

Minosha knew that she was being unreasonable. As a baby with a teenager's mind, she understood that she shouldn't cause troubles to others. However, she couldn't help but crying.

It was good that she was a newborn baby. It gave her the opportunity to cry to her heart's content.

She missed her mom. She wanted to go home. She felt helpless and lonely as she was lost in a foreign, strange world.

What could she do apart from crying?

The moment she opened her eyes, she hoped to wake up in a hospital. She wanted to believe that everything was a nightmare.

As a person with a normal mindset, how could she believe that system's words?

She didn't take her words seriously. She thought it was just a dream she was having after the accident.

Maybe she got a brain problem. Maybe this was still a dream. No, no. A nightmare.

She should wake up soon!

Yeah, she must wake up soon!

The more she realized that it wasn't a dream, the more louder her cry became.

Eventually, she accepted her fate as she drifted back to sleep after crying a river of tears.

The wet nurse reluctantly covered her chest. She didn't know what to do. The baby didn't drink atleast a drop of milk. Wasn't she hungry? Then why did she cry so loudly? Did she get scared of something?

She informed the king's mother about the baby's abnormal behaviour.

Meanwhile in Rodwef...

The King Foneth grinned from ear to ear as he listened to his reporter. Apparently, the wizard was correct. King Edwin did get a daughter in the end.

Foneth picked up his little son and kissed his cheek lovingly.

"Aaah, son, be happy. You got a wife instead of a rival. Your future will be smooth."

"Wipe?" Prince Heidith mumbled in his baby voice, not understanding what his father was saying.

His big round emerald green eyes looked so adorable. His confused look was so cute. The king couldn't help kissing his cheek again.

"Yeah. It means someone with whom you grow old."

The little three-year-old boy couldn't understand his words that much. However, he realized that it was a good thing by looking at his father's bright face. If his father was happy about it, naturally, he was happy too.

King Foneth turned to his reporter again. "Send them an invitation. We should celebrate this happy moment."

The reporter nodded and left to fulfill the king's task.

Foneth turned to his son again. "Are you ready to get engaged to your wife?" He asked softly.

This time, little Heidith eagerly nodded his head.

"Yes, papa..."

------------

The day of the celebration

Queen Margaret held her daughter in her arms as she followed her husband to the Rodwef palace.

The palace was gigantic and luxurious. Everything screamed wealth. She was secretly happy. Her daughter would spend a comfortable and happy life as the wife of the future king. To do that, she knew she must train her properly.

She looked down at the baby who was dressed in a floral pink gown. She looked so cute. Her wrinkles had gone and her real adorable look was there. She no longer looked like an old granny.