63. Guarding her..

Seriously? Is he stalking me? That thought made her face turn dark as Zadhea looked at him coldly when suddenly she recalled Evelyn's words. Is he nice to me because of Dreva as Evie said? Then what is he doing here instead of Dreva's class? He doesn't need to cling onto me 24/7. Something's fishy here. Nevermind, since I still couldn't discover his true motives, I'll act like a gentle lady for now.

She gave him a friendly smile, saying, "Hi!"

In return, she was greeted by his poker face without emotions.

Zadhea squinted her eyes, displeased. He is the one who shamelessly came here to see me. Why is he giving me the cold shoulder now? Really? This guy's playing hard to get now?

Heidith looked at her emotionlessly and said one word, "Move."

Zadhea was confused. Tilting her head, she blurted out, "Huh?"

Heidith didn't say anything again. He lightly pushed her aside and handed over a paper to the teacher, telling something to her about a project.

Zadhea was dumbfounded. She realized she misunderstood him when she secretly sneaked a peek at the paper he gave the teacher.

It seems like I'm the real stalker here. Because of mother, I had to join that students' council and now... I've selected the same subject as him. He's the senior. Of course he's started learning them way too earlier than me. Aaaah, I feel so ashamed. She quickly sat on a chair, lowering her head, not daring to look at his direction.

While she was hiding, she could hear girls whisper how handsome Heidith was.

"Awww, I just made a pickup line just by looking at him," A girl mumbled to her friend. "I was feeling turned off until I saw you."

Zadhea's right cheek twitched at the girl's words. She felt the second hand embarrassment for her.

When Heidith left, Zadhea could finally heave a sigh of relief. She thought before leaving, he would look at her. To her disappointment, he didn't look at her, not once. Is he angry with me? Whatever! Why do I care?

Throughout the lesson, her mood wasn't that great until...

"Hello!" A girl greeted Zadhea in a low voice.

Zadhea turned her head to look at a skinny girl with shoulder length hair. She subconsciously raised her eyebrows when she recalled who she was.

"Chicken curry? Hi!"

The girl chuckled before nodding her head. Smiling, she said, "That's me. Nice to see you again."

"You too." Zadhea smiled back. "I'm Zadhea. You can call me Zadie. What's your name?"

"I'm Sinadi."

"Oh, you have a beautiful name and you are pretty too."

"Same goes for you too." Sinadi felt so happy. "I hesitated to talk to you because I thought you were in a bad mood."

"I was." Zadhea sighed before smiling again. "But not anymore. If you have anything to ask, don't hesitate. I'll try my best to be honest with you."

"It's not that serious, Zadie." The girl bit her bottom lip, looking nervous. "The poem you sang earlier..."

"Is it ugly?" Zadhea became anxious.

"No, no." Sinadi quickly shook her head. "I actually liked it a lot. But I can't understand one thing. What does it mean? Shampoo... What's that?"

"Shampoo?" Zadhea was somehow at a loss. "Something we use to wash our hair properly. Like... The oils and fragrances we use when we bath."

"Oh I see." Sinadi nodded to herself, thinking of something before deverting her attention to Zadhea again. "Can you give me one? Only if you like..." She looked at her pleadingly.