25. Loveinger Greywolf

Heidith was surprised to see her stubborn state. On purpose of teasing her, he spat out, "Really? How are you gonna prevent us from doing so?"

Mishila bit her bottom lip. She didn't know how to do that. But she was determined anyway.

Winter season was approaching. It was wasteful to throw them away. She couldn't describe how necessary they were to her. There had been countless nights she slept wearing thin clothes, trembling all over.

Only a person who experienced it knew how painful it was.

"Why are you like that?" She looked into his eyes, desperation written all over her face. She couldn't understand why she had a crush on him earlier. He was simply... Hateful. Where was the thing called empathy in him?

Heidith felt something was wrong. Did she take it seriously?

Mishila continued to talk. "Why did you kill them in the first place then? I know it's for the safety. But the skin will go wasted. What a pity!"

"Exactly." Suzamine nodded his head eagerly. "What a pity, indeed."

"But it's not even autumn yet. You guys are thinking about winter already!" Derek annoyingly rolled his eyes. "Don't be such a nuisance."

Heidith thought about it in another direction. His eyes lit up as an idea popped in his mind.

Initially, he was guilty about asking the girl for her flower. Thankfully, it was still on her head safely despite everything. Now, he finally got his opportunity.

"Okay. I'll give all of them to you," Heidith said to Mishila, relaxed.

Mishila: "..."

Suzamine: "..." 'Excusez-moi?'

"But..." He continued with a teasing tone, "You should do something in return."

"When did you become so horny?"

Heidith: "..."

Derek's question caught all of them off guard. He wanted to laugh out loud, looking at their funny expressions.

He innocently blinked, enduring Heidith's glare. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

Heidith didn't bother to deal with him. He turned to Mishila and solemnly said, "Dear I-still-don't-know-your-name girl, let's make a contract without a paper."

Mishila squinted her eyes at him. What was he up to? Her sixth sense told her that this cunning fox was dangerous despite his cute face.

"Dear I-also-don't-know-your-name boy, I'm Mishila. And..."

"Hi, Mishi. You can call me Loveinger." Heidith quickly interrupted her.

Mishila was puzzled. "Love what?" What kind of a weird name was that?

Derek burst into laughter. "Queen Ezra loved ginger when she was pregnant with his highness. So she thought of giving him the name that combined, 'Love plus Ginger.' That's how it became Loveinger in the end," He babbled without thinking much.

"As for his other name 'Greywolf', it was given to him by his majesty. As for the reason for doing so, there was a dangerous, murderous grey wolf who killed people. When King Foneth was just a teenager, he was able to kill that wolf. It was the proudest day of his life. He wanted to let the world know that, in his heart, his son was equally his pride. That's why he thought of giving him that name."

"Such weird parents, right?" He spread his arms in the air.

Heidith gritted his teeth in anger. "Do you want to die?"