42. Dylan (4)

Warning: Mature things are there. Kids please skip this chapter! Don't tell me I didn't warn you!!!

Misakha brothel was one of the most famous and luxurious brothels in Kingdom Edwina. Only wealthy people like dukes, knights, government officers could afford to go there and throw money like throwing trash.

Misakha became prosperous day by day due to the generosity of the noble people. Nevertheless, Misakha was located in a not-so-poor village as if it was hiding from the outside world. Misakha didn't look like it belonged to that poor village. It was much more suitable to be in a rich city, maybe even the main city in Edwina. Some nobles from capital came to Misakha spending hours on the road. They knew it was worth it since Misakha never failed to disappoint them.

The moment Dylan entered inside the brothel, he felt like he stepped into a different world. The skinny girl who caked herself with makeup asked him where to go first. But she didn't get a reply from the young man next to her. She raised a brow and examined his face only to see his dumbfounded expression. She instantly knew it was his first time. A small smile appeared on her lips as she left him alone to welcome another customer.

Dylan came back to his senses not long after. He looked beside him to talk to cake face only to see her flirting with an older man near the entrance.

He quickly looked away and started walking forward, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. He knew he had to get ready to face whatever gruesome thing he may encounter sooner than later.

Gruesome? What was he even thinking? He might be insane!

Dylan looked at the sign that showed the words, mermaids' island and then looked at the scene before him. He was stupefied and even pinched his arm to check whether he was dreaming.

The beautiful women dressed as mermaids sat on the rocks beneath the giant waterfall, singing and dancing. It didn't look real. Dylan felt like he was in a fantasy world.

Some young men were making out with some mermaids. Not actual mermaids but... They truly looked real.

Their slender legs were covered in long fishtails and they didn't forget to cut two holes for their vagina and butt hole. Like that, the men who thrust their sticks inside them got illusions that they were fucking real mermaids. That feeling alone made them so excited. Their love making sounds overwhelmed by the song sang by a few mermaids without men by their side. Their angelic voice emitted how lonely they were, making men have pity on them.

One of them smiled as she bit the corner of her lip and gave a slow wink at Dylan when she caught him looking at her. She sang even louder as she reached out her hand towards him, signaling him to take her hand while fluttering her eyelashes painted with mascara.

Her snow white hand looked soft like flower petals without scars or anything. Water droplets on it glistened under the lights, appearing like gems that decorated her hands.

Dylan gulped and looked away before quickening his pace. 'Dwamn!' He cursed in his mind. 'Did she just bewitch me?' He shuddered at that thought.

'At least the torture is over.' He heaved a sigh of relief only to be stunned yet again. He truly underestimated the powers of Misakha!

The next sign showed, Heaven.

They didn't do an injustice to that word at all.

Beauties who dressed nothing laid on the floor filled with cottons that made like clouds. They had various types of skin tones. Some girls were black, dark black like charcoal. They looked stunningly beautiful. True goddesses. Other girls were white, milky white like if you pinch them a little, milk would drop out of their skin. A few girls had honey coloured skin tones. They looked like they were made from gold.