18. Gay couple

"Da da din"

"Din nati nati"

At the exact same time, the sound of drums could be heard nearby. The moment the party reached its peak, music became loud and spread across the entire palace.

Obviously, Prince Heidith couldn't hear her feminine voice.

Thus, he shouted, "What did you say?"

He secretly cursed in his mind. This damn music had to interfere this time out of all!

Zadhea heaved a sigh of relief.

Smiling sweetly, she replied, "Nothing. Let's go behind the water fountain. It's quiet there."

"You sure?" Heidith still had doubts.

"At least better than here, I guess."

"Hmmm."

Soon they went behind the water fountain sneakily like a pair of thieves.

Since there was a grand party held in the royal castle, naturally there weren't any soldiers around as they also took part in the party.

Needless to say, it was quite peaceful despite the faint music that came from afar. It was not at all loud so the couple no longer needed to scream to communicate with each other.

"Okay, what's your secret?" The moment they were alone, Zadhea didn't waste time and entered the topic directly.

Heidith, who was passive a while ago, instantly became excited.

Without giving a warning, he pulled her into his embrace and tightened his grip on her, directly trapping her in his sturdy arms.

Deliberately breathing in her ear, he whispered in a seductive, hoarse voice, "I'm gay."

Zadhea: "..."

Her entire face blushed like a monkey's butt. She struggled to break free from his embrace, sayings nothing. Her sixth sense told her that something was terribly wrong.

Heidith restrained himself from laughing out loud. Reducing it to a soft chuckle, he whispered again, "You look like my type!"

'Fucking bastard!!!' Zadhea wanted to spit and curse at him.

"Let go of me. I'm a girl." She yelled in a low voice.

"Ha!" Heidith pulled her towards him even more.

"Do you think I don't know?" He caressed her slender, snow white neck. "Your disguising skills are too bad, Zie. Tsk, tsk."

Zie?

Zadhea widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Who's Zie?" Her voice was unclear.

"My future wife."

"..."

'Future wife my ass!'

"How did you recognize me?" She couldn't understand. She thought she was unrecognisable. Even her father couldn't see that it was her. Then how come this stinky prince could uncover her disguise?

"I'm the best." Heidith shrugged his shoulders with a proud smile.

Zadhea almost rolled her eyes. So narcissistic!

"Are you really gay?" She asked, appearing to be a busybody, wanting to tease him.

Heidith's smile soon dissipated.

"No!" With a dark face, he blurted out unhappily.

Zadhea couldn't help but laughed.

Then she quickly realized a problem and tapped Heidith's arms lightly. "Hey, let go of me!"