69. Love: step by step

Zadhea quickly washed the paste off of Heidith's body as she got up and grabbed his towel before wrapping it around his neck a little tightly, almost strangling him to death before stepping out of the bathroom, leaving two words, "Wipe yourself!" as she slammed the door shut.

Heidith took off the towel from his neck and shook his head with a small smirk. He knew she was feeling shy. For now, it was enough. Slowly, he could take other steps too.

Steps to make her fall in love with him.

The moment she entered the bedroom again, Zadhea checked for the remaining medicine and started making a soup using them. There wasn't a proper kitchen in his room since students didn't have to cook for themselves. But Heidith used a small table for keeping his cooking stuff since he loved it as a hobby. It made Zadhea's work easy.

When Heidith came out of the bathroom, wrapping his lower body with a towel, he was greeted by a beautiful scene of his future wife being busy, cooking for him. A small smile appeared on his lips as he took some clothes out of his small closet, dressing himself up.

Zadhea took out the steaming pot and put it away before taking a clean bowl, filling it with soup from the pot using a big wooden spoon, her face flushed pink because of the hot steam.

Then she turned around to see Heidith dress in casual clothes, a light purple shirt and black trousers. Maybe because he just took a bath, his hair was damp and it stuck on his forehead and around his neck, giving off the aura of a charmingly handsome teenager.

Zadhea was embarrassed to realise that she was blushing as her mind got filled with the pictures of his chest and abdominal muscles.

She wanted to slap herself for getting carried away by this demon's charms. As expected, he was suitable for being the male lead. He could even make her, an aromantic girl, blush.

No, no. Don't think too much. You are blushing because of the steam. Not because of him. Zadhea helplessly consoled herself, very well knowing that she was just deceiving herself.

He's dangerous. I must quickly leave his room. Or else... She didn't want to think about it further.

"I made some soup for you, master." She looked at him with a smile. "Quickly drink it so that you can recover soon. As for the remaining soup in the pot, heat it up later and drink it as well. Since my job is over, let me take my leave." She bowed down to him, showing respect.

"Over? So quickly?" Heidith raised a brow, not wanting to see her leave him. "Feed me before going." He showed her the bite marks on his shoulder that were about to fade away soon. "I'm injured."

"Broh!" Zadhea burst out laughing. "It's on your shoulder, not your hand, okay?"

Acting like a sunny boy, she approached him and tapped on his other shoulder, saying, "I'm not your servant anymore. No need to pay me. I'll just get going. You are so hot by the way. I'm envious." She winked at him boyishly.

Before Heidith could say anything, Zadhea quickly rushed towards the main door and opened it before disappearing like a gust of wind, closing the door behind her.

It was Heidith's time to blush. His ears turned pink as he lowered his eyes to the floor. He was caught off guard by her sudden praise that he couldn't stop her from leaving on time.

When Zadhea went out, she felt so relieved that she sighed, loud enough for anyone around her to hear.

"Who are you?" She heard a boy ask. "What's your relationship with the vice president?"

She raised her eyebrows at him. "Why? Are you jealous because you like him?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" The boy gasped in disbelief. "Don't you know it's a sin to like someone from the same gender?"