81. If it weren't for me..

Stella sniffed the strong aroma that came from the porridge she made. Her lips curved into a smile as she realized that it was better than she expected. Her mood became great and she started humming a song while taking a few slices of bread, hoping to put some butter and jam on them.

Unlike her cheerful state, the boy standing next to her had a frown on his face as he observed her actions unhappily for a long time. When he saw her making coffee, he lost it.

"It will ruin all the nutrients if you give him coffee along with breakfast," He spoke up with a poker face.

Stella blinked her eyes when she heard him. After she could process his words, she directly threw the coffee away and put the food on a tray along with a glass of water.

Her brother became speechless as his jaw dropped to the floor. When he could finally speak, he blurted out, "Why did you throw it out? You should have given it to me!"

"Everything I make belongs to Heidith." Stella looked into his silver eyes. "No one can eat it. Not even you!"

"Freak!" Ferry looked away. "You have changed. I think you no longer remember your duties."

"So what?" Stella didn't bother to pay attention to him anymore as she carried the tray and began walking out of the kitchen.

When she arrived in front of the students' council room, she gently knocked on the door and slowly opened it without a sound, stepping inside with a tender smile. Her smile widened when her eyes fell on Heidith's working figure. Although she was quite familiar with it, every time she saw that scene, the butterflies in her stomach started dancing, giving her weird yet exciting feelings.

"Here's your breakfast." She put the tray down on the table, close to him and took a seat beside him. "Quickly eat it before it becomes cold."

Heidith put the pen down and looked at her with a smile. "Thanks, Stella. I really appreciate it."

"Don't be so formal every time I do this. It makes me feel like we are strangers." Stella pursed her lips.

"But you don't have to do it." Heidith felt bad. "I can get something to eat after work."

"And pigs can fly." Stella rolled her eyes. "If it weren't for me, you'd be starving for a week now."

Heidith couldn't say anything to defend himself because he knew that she was right.

For the past nine days, he was busy with tons of work. It was because of upcoming Winter. He had to make arrangements for it and he couldn't finish it even after more than a week. Undoubtedly, he was exhausted. The president was busy studying for his final exams thus he couldn't help him. It was like he was just a nominal president because Heidith fulfilled all of Vincenzo's duties.

As a result, Heidith couldn't find time to eat. He barely managed to get some sleep after midnight as he dragged his aching body to his room. He didn't even bother to take a wash and just directly fell on the bed and dozed off. Same routine went on for days. Despite everything, he could still get his three meals thanks to Stella.

She was secretly happy about it because she felt superior to Zadhea. She was Heidith's fiancée but she never even cared about him. Stella thought if it continued like that, Heidith would fall for her anytime soon. Hence, she never delayed his food.

She loved the saying, 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.' That was the reason why she made his meals all by herself.

"By the way, how's your fiancée? I'm sorry for telling this. But I think she doesn't care about you." Stella wore a sympathetic look on her face. "I really feel bad for you."