23. One girl and five boys

A/N:
Hi guys! I want to remind you about my rewards. I have the habit of gifting my chapters for my active readers who support me throughout this journey. Without them, it's hard to continue.

So dear active readers, please continue supporting me! 🙏

As for passive readers, I kindly request you to turn into an active reader by voting and commenting. It's not hard and won't take much time. It only motivates your author to try hard to improve the story. So don't hesitate. Don't be lazy, buddy!!! ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

As for today's chapter...

Today's chapter dedicates to

Mdnhtglnce
-No.1♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)

NurulIffahKhadiijah
-No.2(⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪

Elzafi
-No.3〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Thanks guys for your support.

Now please enjoy the story...
♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heidith was puzzled. He was about to say something when he heard a rustling sound of dry leaves. Alerted, he put the girl down, whispering, "Hey, I think I heard something."

"What is it?"

"Shh... Be quiet!"

Not long after, a pair of sparkling yellow eyes appeared in front of them, staring at them directly like sharp knives.

Soon the pair became two pairs and then three pairs. Gradually they were surrounded by at least twelve pairs of yellow and pale green eyes.

'Shit!' Heidith cursed in his mind before taking out his sword. It glistened under the moonlight like a dazzling silver ray. He pulled the girl behind him.

The wolves gritted their teeth hungrily. The clattering of their sharp teeth sounded terrifying, making souls shiver in fright.

"There are many! How can you fight with them?" The girl cried. She was terrified. Her body started shivering uncontrollably and she clutched the hem of his shirt as a support.

Swish
Swish
Swish

Like a turbine, four men with swords and arrows stood next to the boy, their fierce look freaked her out even more.

"Don't worry. They are my friends." She could hear her companion's assuring words, much to her relief. But she wasn't totally alright. She was still afraid that... They wouldn't be able to make it. They were normal people at last.

Heidith waved his sword like a pro, killing a wolf at a time. Every wolf who pounced on him, got the same fate. His sharp sword pierced through their necks, showering their bodies in blood.

Naturally, the flower cutie could no longer hold on to his shirt. She hugged herself as she looked around, only to see herself trapped amongst five men and a pack of wolves. Never in her wildest dreams she would have thought of being in such a situation. It was far beyond her imagination.

"Watch out!" She could hear one of them shout. It was the most muscular guy among the boys. Although he was the most attractive, she still liked the cute boy the most. He had a unique beauty that no words couldn't describe. It was simply... Special.

Flinched, she turned around, only to see a big wolf targeting her shoulder. Her soul almost left her body.

Gronald stopped the black wolf that was about to hurt the little girl, using his bare hands. Then he took out a dagger and screeze! The wolf's head and body divided separately and fell to the ground.