87. I love him

"Greetings to your highnesses," a man wearing a purple suit came to their side and bent down slightly. "I'm here to explain things and show you around."

Heidith nodded to him and turned to Zadhea. "This isn't just a bar. This place is the biggest grape wine factory in the world. Not just wine, everything that includes grapes."

"Grapes?" Zadhea tilted her head.

"Yep. I want to show you how beautiful their grape gardens are. You'll realize it soon."

The tour guide nodded vigorously when he heard Heidith. "That's true. Do you want to know about the origin of this place, your highness?" He looked at Zadhea earnestly.

"Yes, please." Zadhea nodded politely, genuinely becoming curious. She used to be a nerd, so she still loved learning things.

"First of all, lemme tell you the name of this place. It's the most accurate name for it. The name is... 'Grapes'."

The man told her the story behind building such a place. According to that story, a wealthy count had a wife who loved everything about grapes. She always ate grapes, drank grape juice, and even wine. She was crazily obsessed with grapes. Her biggest hobby was looking after the grape garden her husband had gifted her. Her obsession didn't end there. All her accessories had to do something with grapes. Shape, color, or pattern...

Apparently, she was the biggest fan of grapes in the whole wide world.

Because of that, when she passed away early due to a severe fever, her mourning husband built that place to show off how much he loved his wife. It is said he spent the rest of his life developing that place to the next level.

After his death, the next generations took the responsibility of maintaining the factory to this day.

Zadhea was surprised to learn about such a unique love story.

"What's your favorite fruit?" She turned to Heidith and blurted without thinking much.

"Pfft!" Heidith covered his mouth to suppress his laughter. "Why? Do you want to build one for me too?"

Before Zadhea could digest his words, the tour guide added, "It will be even more unique. A woman doing something like that for her man out of love." He sighed in awe. "Isn't it unique and beautiful?"

"Huh?" Zadhea raised the corner of her upper lip.

Heidith pressed his lips tightly to hide his smile as he nodded. "Indeed, indeed. Emotionally beautiful."

His face became crimson red and looked like it would burst soon due to holding his laughter.

"Her highness must really love your grace to that extent." The man looked at Heidith enviously. "Lucky you."

"What are you guys talking about?" Zadhea glanced at them, appearing clueless about what was going on.

"Nothing, nothing." Heidith took her wrist and began to drag her somewhere. "My favorite fruit is a green apple. What about you?"

He didn't forget to turn his head and wave at the tour guide, mouthing a 'Thank you'.

"Mmm, I like most of them. But... You can say... Orange?" Zadhea nodded to herself. "Yeah. It's orange."

Heidith registered it in his mind. "I see."

"Where are you taking me? Why isn't he following us? Did you tell them beforehand about our visit? Or else how do they know? And have you been to this place before? How come you can find..."

"Orange, stop. You are a whole questionnaire now." Heidith shook his head with a look that showed, 'I'm done with you'.

"Orange? How could you?!" Zadhea glared at him. "Don't call me that, or I'll break your front teeth."