83. Stop it!

"Cringe," Heidith glared at the two girls as he walked towards the wounded girl and helped her to stand up. "Don't you feel ashamed to bully a thirteen-year-old girl?"

"Rachel is... Thirteen?" Aisha pretended to be shocked. "She pissed me off. I had to teach her a lesson, you know..."

"Enough!" Heidith showed his palm to her, motioning her to shut up. "Rachel is much more talented than you are. I know you are bullying her because you are jealous. You did the same with Zadhea. How can you be so shameless?" He sized her up and down and repeated, "Cringe."

Aisha bit her lower lip hard as her nails dug into her palms. 'Hmph! It's your fiancée who's shameless! She cheated on you but still had the guts to complain to you about her misery. Tsk, how pathetic!'

"Listen, Heidith, it's none of your business!" She blurted out, trying to cover up her fear. She knew she shouldn't offend him, but she wasn't happy with the way he accused her. She thought as long as she wouldn't appear like a weakling, everything would be fine.

Heidith rolled his eyes. "Am I your friend to address me by my name?" Then he scoffed. "A creature like you isn't even worthy of licking my shoe."

"Hey, that's rude!" Deera's face turned dark. "What's your problem? Why are you humiliating her for nothing?"

Heidith knew he shouldn't waste any more time there as he closed his eyes and mumbled something, rubbing his ruby ring.

The next second, Aisha and Deera fainted and fell to the floor.

Rachel gasped and looked at Heidith with her eyes wide open. "H-how?" She blurted out incredulously.

"Don't be afraid," Heidith patted her head. "Do you know where the medical room is?"

Rachel nodded without hesitation. "I know, and I'm not afraid. Thank you, brother, for helping me."

"Yes," Heidith smiled. "You should go there and meet the physician. After that, you can have your lunch and attend your evening classes. But if you don't feel well, you can take a rest."

"It's fine. I love learning," Rachel's eyes shone as she spoke. "By the way, what are you going to do to them?" Her eyes dropped on Aisha's and Deera's motionless bodies.

"You don't need to know. Aaah, one more thing." Heidith's voice became serious as he advised, "Next time, if someone bullies you, don't hide it from others, especially teachers. Do complain! As a strong girl, you have to stand up for yourself, got it?"

"Yeah," Rachel nodded enthusiastically. "I'll do as you say."

"Good girl. Now go," Heidith bade farewell to her as he turned his attention to the culprits again and sighed, dropping his shoulders. He knew that the hardest part was yet to begin.

When Aisha opened her eyes again, she was shocked to find herself in a dark storeroom. As her eyes got adjusted to the darkness, she realized that she was tied to a chair and when she struggled to move, her wrists and ankles hurt because of the ropes. She hissed in pain, screaming, "Hey, release me!"

"Useless!" She heard Deera click her tongue. "I tried too. But it's too tight. Better to save your energy."

Aisha looked beside her to look at Deera. "Wha-what's happening?"

Deera sighed. "What else? Somebody kidnapped us. It's been five hours now."

"The fuck!" Aisha gritted her teeth. "Five fricking hours?!"

"Did you sleep well, Aisha?" Someone's voice rang through the room as footsteps sounded nearby.

Aisha clenched her fists. "What's the meaning of this, vice president? How can you kidnap students, especially girls?"