43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]

Dylan closed his right eye as he aimed the dagger at the target, moving it back and forth carefully. His whole persona looked extremely calm as if he was the only person there.

"Don't act professional, little boy." Someone sneered at him, getting impatient. "Just throw it. You won't hit the target anyway."

Others laughed at his remark.

Dylan didn't even try to listen. His attention was fully focused on the dagger and the target only.

A bald old man became angry because he felt like that pretty face took so much time. "You piece of dirt, hit it or leave it without wasting ou..."

Veesh, dmp!

The man swallowed his words back as his black eyes widened in disbelief. "You! You actually hit it!" He mumbled in a daze.

Others became stupefied too as they rendered speechless.

The host became thrilled. He shouted enthusiastically, "Wow! Amazing! Pretty little brother hit the target in one go. Guys, please applause to him!"

Others reluctantly clapped their hands.

"No, I can't believe it!" Someone came forward, pushing others aside. Pointing his finger at Dylan, he accused, "You stinky brat, how could you cheat? You probably cheated to have our beauties!"

Dylan just shrugged his shoulders at his stupidity.

However, that man didn't let the matter go that easily. He seemed to be heavily drunk as he swayed to both side, trying hard to maintain his balance. Despite his sorry state, he didn't back off. "Prove your innocence by throwing a dagger again!" He challenged.

Others, who felt embarrassed because they never succeeded in hitting the target before, now nodded their heads in agreement shamelessly.

"Yes, yes. Prove it to us! Hit it again!"

"Hit that again!"

"Hit the target again!"

The host felt sorry for the lad. He turned to face the boy and said, "You don't have to..."

Dylan cut him off. "It's fine. Give me ten daggers."

"Whaaat?" His words made the host's jaw drop. He kept looking at him as if he was looking at a foreign creature.

Dylan threw the daggers one after another. Every one of them hit the goal, making others gasp in shock. Finally, they left the venue hiding their faces in shame. The man who challenged Dylan was nowhere to be found.

"You are amazing, pretty boy." The host gave him a thumbs up.

Dylan frowned at his words. "I'm not pretty boy. My name is Dylan."

"Okay, okay. You aren't pretty. You are handsome, handsome." The host patted his shoulder in order to console him. "Handsome boy."

"...I said my name is Dylan."

"Handsome boy."

"..."

"Big brother is so wow!" Three cake faces pounced on him, catching Dylan off guard. He almost fell to the floor because of their weight.

"Take us with you, brother. Let sisters taste your semen."

Dylan felt helpless at their bold words. He sighed and tried to explain, "I actually did it to... Hey, wait no, stop that! Where are you taking me!? Hey! Girls!"

The girls didn't listen to him as they dragged him into a room and closed the door behind them.

A brunette watched the way three girls pulled the pretty boy away while slowly sipping on her wodka. She sneered and said to the man beside her, "That day when I met him, I thought he was a different one. But see... What a man! He is clearly faking everything he does. A dishonest, cunning fox."