64. Only I can bully her...

Zadhea looked at the faintly steaming soup and then at the door respectively. After thinking for a few seconds, with a small sigh, she put down the wooden spoon and went towards the door before opening it without a noise. When she peeked outside, she saw Heidith rubbing his arms, seemingly feeling cold.

She cleared her throat as loud as she could, making Heidith flinch and look at her, widening his eyes. When he came back to his senses, he exhaled a short breath before saying, "Gosh! You scared me!"

Zadhea nibbled on her bottom lip as she made up her mind to say, "Come inside. It must be cold out there."

Seeing him nod his head, she stepped away from the door, giving him space to enter.

When Heidith came inside, he closed the door and checked the fire before taking a seat, face-to-face with her. He saw almost half of the dishes were empty, much to his satisfaction.

There was an awkward silence between them until Zadhea opened her mouth to ask, "Did you have dinner?"

Heidith let out a 'Hmm', not wanting to lie to her. He, in fact, didn't eat after lunch since his stomach was aching a little. He didn't have an appetite to eat again.

"Oh." Zadhea looked down at the bowl of soup. "Then what about some soup? I saw your body tremble. Have some soup to warm yourself."

Without waiting for his reply, she lifted her chair and put it beside his chair and sat next to him. Then she filled the spoon with soup before putting it before his mouth.

"Open your mouth," She said softly. She was actually feeling bad for him. Thus, she thought in that way, she could pay back for what he had done to her. Since childhood, she hated to owe anyone anything.

Heidith's heart began to beat fast. 'Does she like me? Otherwise, why does she care about me?'

That thought made his face break into a smile like a flower that blossomed under the morning sunlight. "Thanks," Apparently, his mouth betrayed him as it unconditionally ejaculated, forgetting the cold war between them.

Zadhea nodded solemnly. "Don't think too much. I'm just returning the favour."

"I know." Heidith thought, 'I know you are shy to admit it.' A smirk on his lips.

"How's the food? Do you like it?" He asked again, not wanting the atmosphere to become silent again.

"Yeah." Zadhea smiled sincerely. "So fresh and yummy. Did you steal them from the kitchen?"

Heidith's face darkened. "No. I never steal."

His answer astonished the girl. "Wait, really? Then how did you... Did you... Did you cook them? By yourself?" Her mouth agape.

Using two finger tips, Heidith raised her chin, closing her mouth with a smile. "Yeah. Can't believe?"

Zadhea shook his hand from her chin by looking away, saying, "True. It's quite unbelievable. Especially..." She suddenly turned to him eagerly as if her body got electrified, before holding his shoulders, shaking them. "The pizza! Did you make it? How? How do you know the method? Tell meee!!!"

"Gosh! Calm down!" Heidith took her hands using his own, squeezing them lightly. "I don't know what you are saying."

"Liar!" Zadhea was at the verge of crying. She shook his hands and stood up, searching for the only slice she kept as a memory. She found it soon after and showed it to him. "See! It's a pizza! What do you have to say about it?"

'Are you also from my world?' Her eyes brimmed with tears as she looked at him pleadingly, desperately searching for answers in his emerald eyes.

"You are talking about Secret?" Heidith raised a brow. "You call it pizza?"