82. Cabbage

"I've already told you my name. It's Sully. Not Silly," Sully gave her the bombastic side-eye as he spoke. "I'm not a wizard. But you can say... A magical creature? I'm here to repay your kindness. I'm not human. You've seen me before. You just can't remember."

"I see." Zadhea nodded her head understandingly. "But what did I do to you? I really can't recall it."

"You gave me... Wait, orange juice!" Sully took her half-empty glass and gulped the remaining juice in one go.

"Hey, that's mine, idiot!" Zadhea pursed her lips angrily.

"What was I saying?" Sully wiped his mouth using the back of his hand. "Aaah, yes. I ran out of cabbage and you gave me your half-eaten cabbage, saying that you had enough."

"Wait, what?" Zadhea's jaw dropped to the floor. "Did I really do such a thing? To a stranger? Was I drunk or something? Actually, I don't even drink alcoholic stuff!"

"You weren't drunk. I really didn't mind it." Sully clicked his tongue. "I love cabbage, and I appreciate your kindness. That's why I'm here to help you reduce your stress. If it were someone else, I'd still do the same."

"Why?" Zadhea couldn't understand his intention behind that. Was he also a traitor like Dewinn? She knew she had to be cautious to avoid unnecessary troubles. "It's a simple thing. Moreover, it must have been a long time ago."

"Not that long." Sully shook his head. "I know you don't believe me, but it's fine. I was busy with something else. I only got the chance to meet you today."

"Whatever." Zadhea rolled her eyes. "I don't need you anymore. Thanks for the concern. Now leave my room, Mr. Cabbage."

"Wait, no. I can sense that you are still stressed. I won't go until I make you feel better," Sully uttered firmly.

"A boy and a girl alone in a big room. It sounds inappropriate." Zadhea squinted her eyes. "Don't stain my reputation any further, please."

"Okay." Sully turned into a round, fluffy, white kitty and sat on her lap. "Meow!" He looked at her with his big purple eyes and blinked. "Meow! Meow! What about now?"

His action made Zadhea think of her own cat, Lillian. Whenever she felt sad or angry, she took Lillian to her lap and expressed her thoughts.

She missed Lilly!

"You're not my Lil," Zadhea said curtly before picking him up.

"Since you can turn into anything, be a bird and fly away without bothering me." She opened a window and mercilessly threw him out.

Before she could completely close the window, a white cockroach quickly entered the room.

"Are you for real right now?" Zadhea gritted her teeth and grabbed a thick book, hoping to crush the cockroach to death. The cockroach landed on her bed, obviously testing her patience.

"You, cabbage guy! You think I won't kill you?" Shouting, Zadhea jumped onto her bed and started hitting him using the book.

'Okay. This way, you can vent all your frustration.' Sully happily thought in his mind. 'I'm glad I could help another human being.'

Lucy knocked lightly on Zadhea's door and waited for her to open it. When she didn't get a response, she ran out of patience and directly opened it. Fortunately, it wasn't locked. When Lucy poked her head inside, she was greeted with such a crazy scene that she gasped loudly, making Zadhea turn her head in her direction.

"Hee, hee, Hi!" Zadhea gave her an awkward smile and threw the book away. "Just a cockroach."

"Whaaaaaaaat? A cockroach???!!!" Lucy screamed and turned to run away when Zadhea quickly stopped her, saying, "Don't worry. I killed it!"