33. I was loyal to you

A/N: Do you like this story? Or... Is it boring??? 😭😭😭 I'm scareddd!!!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Heidith looked at the two figures blankly. They were chatting like they had known eachother for a long time. It seemed like their meeting was probably not a coincidence.

Not a coincidence...

He blinked as his heart trembled in pain, a bitter smile on his lips. His blank expression slowly turned into sorrow.

Huh! Zadhea, how could you?
How could you do this to me?
Don't you feel ashamed to betray me like that?

I was loyal to you...
I was damn loyal to you in every single freaking way!

In the end, you just... broke my trust, my hopes, my dreams, our future...
You just destroyed everything!

Are you happy now?

He sneered at himself.

Idol wife! What a rubbish!

He glared at the man who stole his fiancée. Look how innocent he was acting after destroying a family!
Bastard!

He could taste his own blood as the tip of his tongue brushed against his lower lip.

Yes, blood.

His eyes sparkled in malice.
He wanted to taste blood.

A blood thirsty demon possessed his mind as he stormed towards the culprit and cut his neck using his sword. The next second, the man's head flew away from his body and his dead body collapsed on the ground.

"Go to hell, bastard," Heidith roared.

Zadhea covered her mouth using her hands as her eyes widened in disbelief. Her gaze fell on the bloody corpse and the bloody man standing before her respectively.

Heidith's cruel smirk snapped her back to reality.

"You, you, you..." Zadhea stuttered as she pointed her index finger at him. "How could you?!"

"Are you hurt?" Heidith's smirk turned into a grin. He looked like a psychopath.

Zadhea didn't give him a reply. She just stared at him. Slowly, slowly her shocked expression turned into anger.

"You think you can kill people just because you are a prince?!" Her stare now filled with rage. "Hateful!"

"What about you?" Heidith sized her up and down. "Do you think you can cheat on me with random bastards?"

"What do you know?" She snorted coldly. Her aura emitted a bone-chilling coldness. "And what did you mean by cheating? I don't love you. I never wanted to get engaged to you."

"Enough, Zadhea." Heidith's smile dissipated as a hint of sadness flashed through his green eyes. "Don't say more."

However, she didn't listen.

"No. Let me tell you everything. I never loved you from the start. But now, I even hate you... No, no, despise you!"

"This engagement, our relationship, future marriage, everything is fake. I didn't promise you anything. Who are you to me? You are nothing but a stranger! A stranger!"

"A stranger who came to destroy my life."

"What about me?" Heidith yelled in agony. "You have no idea, princess. You have no idea how many times I dreamt of our happy future! I... I always thought that you would give me... Give US a chance because... We were destined to be together. Why couldn't you give our relationship a chance? I loved you after all."