17. You scared me!

"Ha ha." Heidith laughed angrily. "Very funny."

"What's wrong?" Dennis looked at him confusingly.

Heidith glared at him like an angry tiger as his smile disappeared.

"You said you are a virtue boy. But here you are, plotting against me to destroy my virginity."

"..."

'Boss, what?' Dennis speechlessly kept looking at him without blinking, his lips slightly parting.

Even the blonde girl felt uncomfortable. She clenched her hands nervously, not knowing what to do.

Heidith didn't pay heed to their strange behaviour. Maybe because of the effect of alcohol, he kept talking.

"And you seem like a good friend of my future wife." There was a hidden mockery in his voice. "You even call her ZADIE." He said the word Zadie with difficulty as if he was swallowing a pin.

Zadhea wasn't over with the news of him being a Virgin. As Evelyn told her before, the prince was a playboy until he met the love of his life, Dreva. But now... He was saying he was a freaking Virgin?!

How can she believe such a thing? But, he didn't need to lie to her. He didn't have to. Boys considered themselves as big shots depending on the amount of girls they got. The more the better.

When she heard his voice which was somehow sounded jealous, she was again dumbfounded.

What was he up to? Did he like her? No, no. Even if he didn't, still... she was his nominal fiancée. When another male declared to have a relationship with her even if it was as a friend, how could he not get upset? It was about his man's pride, right?

Whatever...

"She insisted!" Zadhea shamelessly cried like a child who felt wronged. Even she herself realized how shameless she was. Her small face blushed instantly.

Seeing the young man's blushing face, Heidith could guess more or less.

"You have a crush on her." His words sounded more like a sentence than a question as if he had already come to a conclusion.

"If I have, will you give her to me?" Zadhea was serious this time. She knew with this question, she could have a brief idea of how much he liked her... Perhaps, he didn't like her at all...

Let's see.

Heidith was about to reply her when he noticed something strange. He squinted his emerald like eyes. They suddenly lit up as his lips curved into a smile, his cunning brain already making a plan.

"I must say... I'm more than that." His nonsensical sentence caught her off guard.

"What did you mean?"

"Come with me." He reached out his palm. "I have a secret. There are so many people here. I can only share it if we go to an isolated place, are you okay with that?" He tried hard to hide the enthusiasm in his voice. He wasn't an actor hence, he might ruin the play.

"Wait," Dennis blurted out which made certain someone's face turn a little gloomy. Damn! Did he suspect something?

"We just met, dude. How can you trust me easily?" Sure, he did.

"But something in my heart says I must believe you, my dear companion." Heidith himself felt how lame and cheesy his words were. If he was the one who was the listener and not the speaker, he would definitely spit out a mouthful of blood.

Just how ridiculous his words were.

"Okay," Dennis agreed with uncertainty.

Zadhea felt like something was fishy when she saw his change of attitude, but since she was so curious to know his secret, she put aside her doubts and decided to follow suit.