28. Then have it yourself!

Morning sunlight dropped on the grasses, making the tiny dew drops on them sparkle like diamonds. The sun wasn't hot yet and the weather was still cool and foggy, adding a refreshing and calm feeling to mind.

Despite the soothing weather, Lucas could feel that the person in front of him appeared like a storm that was about to destroy the world.

Her eyes shone like blue sapphires. But the sight of it wasn't beautiful. Instead, her eyes looked terrifying. They were similar to a tiger's eyes when it targeted its prey, getting ready to pounce on it at any time.

She even walked left and right like a tiger trapped in a cage, looking for an opportunity to escape the moment the cage gate opens. Her whole persona emitted a bone-chilling coldness, making a pang of fear run through his body.

Lucas was surprised at himself. He knew how talented he was. Then why did he feel scared of a little girl? What a shame! His ears turned pink in embarrassment.

"Are you ready?" A smirk formed on her lips as she asked. Her red hair swayed as the wind brushed passed it.

Zadhea waved her silver sword in front of her young teacher, patiently waiting for his reply.

Lucas gulped. "Is it alright? You didn't practise for two days in a row. What about warming up a bit more?"

Zadhea casually shook her shoulders. "No need. Let's enter the game directly."

"Okay. If you say so..."

He also waved his sword and motioned her to attack first, pretending to be nonchalant.

Without speaking anything, Zadhea directly attacked him. "Hyah!"

"Damn!" A curse escaped through Lucas' lips without him knowing. He couldn't even think of counterattacking. All he could do was avoiding her attacks. Her actions were direct and sharp as she handled the sword without a hint of mercy, like a thunderstorm.

If Lucas diverted his attention to somewhere else, it would be the death of him!

Soon, he could adjust to the situation. He also started attacking her while chuckling. Only he knew that he chuckled in order to soothe his nervousness. He was pretending to be okay.

But in reality, he was a bit scared. Not because of his lack of talent, it was that... He didn't want to hurt her. If he thought of her as an enemy, she wouldn't be able to fight so freely with him like that.

At least, he thought so.

"Easy, girl. Easy there!"

Zadhea didn't pay attention to his words. "Focus," She scolded.

Lucas: "..." 'Excuse me, who's the master here?'

At this moment, three maids came towards Zadhea and lowered their heads to show respect as they greeted her. "Morning, your highness. Please forgive us for disturbing you."

Zadhea stopped fighting. She gave her sword to a soldier before grabbing a wet towel to wipe her sweaty face and neck. Lucas heaved a sigh of relief and thanked the maids in his mind before following her actions.

After cleaning herself, Zadhea focused her attention on the maids. "What is it?" She inquired, not very happily.

The maids secretly swallowed their saliva. Everyone in the palace knew that the princess wasn't in a good mood these days. Thus, they were afraid of provoking her. It was natural for them to be cautious and scared.

"His grace prince Heidith has sent you a present and asked us to deliver it to you as soon as possible, your highness." They answered in a shaky voice.