78. Sick of you!

"So?" Zadhea placed a hand on her left cheek and looked beside her to see his handsome side profile.

Heidith also turned his head to meet her eyes. "So?" He repeated.

Zadhea cursed him in her mind, maintaining a sweet smile on her face. She asked in a soft tone, "Why are you here?"

"Umm.." Heidith hesitated for a bit before saying, "Aah yes! Why can't I?" He looked at her daringly.

"Mmm?" Zadhea crooked her head and gave him a quizzical look.

"You're my nurse. My back isn't healed yet. So.. you have to take good care of me. Although I don't like it, I don't have a choice." He made a sad face. "How pitiful I am."

Zadhea laughed angrily. "So pitiful. Look, I'm crying." She wiped her fake tears.

"Feed me." Heidith opened his mouth wide.

"Gosh!" Zadhea couldn't resist giggling. "So big. I bet you can swallow an entire egg there." She fed him some salad, saying, "Choosing food for you is such a difficult task. You are a small baby with a delicate stomach."

Heidith nodded. "Of course. That's why you have to feed me some good stuff."

The girl's mouth twitched at his shameless words. "Excuse me, sir. Can't you just act like a normal adult for once and eat by yourself? Much more, I'm a lot younger than you are." She sounded like he was so old. "Don't you feel embarrassed to be fed by a minor?"

Heidith raised his eyebrows at her question. "Okay. Nevermind." He hid the chuckle that threatened to come out and said with a serious expression, "Then I'll ask Stella to feed me."

He wanted to laugh so hard when he saw how quickly her face got changed. Pretending not to see that, he was about to stand up when Zadhea hastily grabbed his forearm.

"Wait!"

Heidith looked at her questioningly.

"Umm, it's..." Her face began to heat up. "She isn't a nurse. So she doesn't know how to feed someone. She may ruin your shirt."

Heidith nodded in agreement. "What you are saying indeed makes sense. Then, I'll leave it to you."

"Yeah. What a torture to me too though." Zadhea made a face that showed she was done with everything and started feeding him. Deep down, she loved to feed him. He looked cute when he chewed food elegantly. Others might say he looked majestic when he did that but to her, it was just too adorable. It was not at all a torture to feed him. She rather enjoyed it to bits.

"That's enough." Heidith said after a while before stopping her by holding her wrist.

"Oh." Zadhea nodded and put the spoon down.

"You know what." Heidith smiled bitterly as he lowered his eyes to his lap. "It hurts." It hurts listening to others talking ill about you.

Zadhea froze. She felt so bad for him. "Really? I hope your injury will heal soon. Don't worry. You'll be better in a few days." She gave him a reassuring smile although she also felt sorrow inwardly.

"I wish you told me everything," Heidith whispered in a low voice before leaving.

"What?" Zadhea couldn't hear what he said. She could only sit there and watch him leave silently.

Shrugging her shoulders, she also stood up from her seat just in time to bump into a boy with Harry Potter spectacles.

"Uff, sorry!" She gave him an awkward smile.

"You're Zadhea, right?" The boy asked straightforwardly.

Zadhea suddenly became a little nervous. "Yea, that's me. What's wrong?"