2 🍂

Sohail Khan and his Wife Zubaida Khan have three children. Zafar Khan who is 31 years old, Sehba Khan who is 26 years old, married to Zahran Malik and lastly Haya Khan who is 23 years old.

Javed Ahmed and his wife Farzana Ahmed have two children Ibraheem Ahmed who is 31 years old and Zoya Ahmed who is 21. Along with them lived 20 year old Maya, daughter of Javed Ahmed's younger brother, who died in a car accident along with his wife. Javed Ahmed without any hesitation took her under his care and looked out for her as his own.

Sohail Khan and Javed Ahmed have been best friends for almost 30 years. They were both friends since their college years and soon they started a business together and have been business partners.

The two families have always been close. Zafar and Ibraheem became best of friends, being the same age and having common interests. They both joined their father's businesses and became partners as well.

Haya Zoya and Maya were the three musketeers and had a really good sisterly bond, since they were around the same age.

The family gathering every weekend was the best thing ever. It was always filled with laughter and bickering among the kids.

Zafar, Ibraheem, Sehba, Zahran and the three musketeers were playing uno in the lounge of Khan Villa.

"Bhai you're cheating." Zoya whined at her brother.

"What? I'm not." Ibraheem exclaimed.

"Yes Ibbi you're cheating. That's a six not a nine." Haya said picking the card and throwing it at Ibraheem.

"Don't call me that."

"Seriously guys? Grow up." Sehba said surfing through her phone as she was not playing.

"Aapi just because you're married doesn't mean that you have to be a sadu." Haya retroted.

"She got a point though." Zahran said and Haya high fived her brother in law.

"Ary Ibraheem bhai ne cheating Nahi ki Haya aapi, Let's just continue playing." Maya said.

"Ye boli bhai ki chamchi." Zoya said putting her card.

"Isme chamchi wali konsi baat hai?" Maya asked.

"Haan uspy kyu chadh rahi ho?" Ibraheem said defending his little sister.

"Okay uno one card." Zafar said.

"Ye kab hua.?" Haya asked.

"Zafar bhai apne cheating ki hai." Zahran said.

"Ary nahi." Zafar said and everyone hollered accusing Zafar.

"Chalo baccho enough with the games. Dinner ready." Farzana called them.

Everyone went towards the dining room. Once seated, Zafar started whining,

"Acha khasa mai jeet jata. Mujh py cheating ka ilzaam laga diya. Ye Ibraheem kar raha tha cheating."

"Abbe saale mujhe kyu ghaseet raha hai beech mein." Ibraheem pushed him playfully.

"He's not your sala Ibraheem bhai unless you want him to be..." Sehba trailed off with a smirk.

Everyone laughed at her comment except three people. Ibraheem and Haya who turned red due to embarrassment and Maya who felt her anger rising up to the roof. She gripped the spoon so hard that it bent.

Two people were glaring at Sehba, Haya because she teased her infront of everyone and Maya because she was talking about her Ibraheem marrying Haya, someone who isn't her.

Soon the laughter died down and they had a normal conversation with each other. After dinner they all shifted to the living room and had tea.

Zoya and Haya were sitting on carpeted floor gossiping about their favourite tv show. While the elders sat on the couches talking about randon things. Ibraheem, Zafar and Zahran sat on the bean bags engrossed in the football match playing on the tv. Maya and Sehba were flipping through magazines.

"Waise Sohail..." Javed started grabbing everyone's attention. "Main aur Farzana kaafi time se kuch soch rahe thy."

"Accha kya?" Sohail asked his best friend.

"Yahi ke hum iss dosti ko rishtedari mein badal dein."

Maya's heart dropped as soon as those words left Javed's mouth. She kept her calm.

Maybe they're talking about Zafar bhai and Zoya's marriage. And even if they are talking about Ibraheem and Haya's marriage she knew he would decline it. He loves me not her.

She thought to herself.

"Main kabse apne Ibraheem ke liye Haya ka hath maangna chahti thi. Aur ab jab Ibraheem ne hami bhardi to bas mujhse raha nahi gaya." Farzana said happily.

Maya looked at Ibraheem who was smiling shyly. She felt her heart break.

This isn't true. I love him and he loves me. He's just oblivious because of this stupid girl. I will make sure that he knows what he wants and that's definitely me.

"Tujhe manzoor hai, bas to bhai abhi lekar jaa." Zafar said.

"Zafar Behave." Sohail said.

"Ibraheem to mera beta hai, isse achha ladka kaha milegi." Zubaida smiled.

"Omg omg you're going to be my bhabhi omg I'm so happy." Zoya squealed Hugging Haya tightly.

"I can't breathe." Haya panted.

"Zoyii leave her beta." Farzana said making Zoya loosen her grip on the girl but still not letting her go.

"Sabko manzoor hai lekin mai apni beti se puchna chahunga." Javed said looking at Haya. "To beta kya jawab hai."

Everyone looked at her expectantly.

"Aplog aise dekhenge to mai nervous ho jaungi." Haya said making them laugh. She then smirked and motioned Zoya to lean her ear closer. Zoya smiled mischievously as she heard what she said.

"She's saying, agar bhai khud puchengy to she'll think about it." Zoya giggled enjoying it way too much.

"Acha beta puchne ke bad bhi you'll think about it?" Zahran teased.

"Haya beta, sahi se jawab do. Ye kya bachpana hai?" Sohail asked.

"Tell him to ask me tabhi jawab dungi."

"Offo Ibraheem beta puch bhi lo." Farzana urged her son.

"Miss Haya Sohail Khan, will you marry me?" He asked with an intimidating voice, the voice that he uses when talking to his employees and colleagues, the voice that can make anyone nervous. She lost her voice for a moment but then soon regained her posture.

"Yes Ibraheem Javed Ahmed, I'll marry you." She replied confidently.

The sound of cheers muffled the sound of a breaking heart.