17 🍂

After Sehba left Haya couldn't help but feel guilty. She felt bad for yelling at her sister. Also she didn't want to leave Ibraheem. How could she? He's the only one for her. Even though he broke her heart, he's still the reason her heart beats everyday. She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling, for hours. She didnt notice when the sun set. Her mother was knocking on her door, calling her for dinner.

She decided to drop the bomb today itself. She knew Sehba is still here and the older wouldn't want her to pull a stunt like that but she wanted be petty. She knows it in her heart that she's overdoing it. Haya wouldn't dare leave Ibraheem but she can't seem to get back at him, she felt like Ibraheem is not hurting enough.

Haya immediately took her seat at the dining table right infront of her sister. She eyed everyone at the table and made eye contact with Sehba, who narrowed her eyes, silently warning her not to mention what she has been thinking about.

"I have something to say." Haya announced a few minutes later.

"What is it?" Zahraan asked.

"Trust me, you wouldn't wanna know." Sehba said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes in annoyance making Haya give her a sour look.

"Kya hua hai?" Sohail asked.

"Mama, baba, mujhe Ibraheem se khula lena hai." Everyone fell silent at Haya's words.

"Dimag kharab hogaya hai kya tumhara?" Zubaida asked.

"Haan mama esa hi samjh lein." Sehba said sending a glare towards her sister.

"Ab to zaroor kuch badi baat hui hai. Haya batao mujhe, mai uss Ibraheem ko qatal kar dunga." Zafar said getting up from his seat.

"Zafar khamosh. Chup chap baith jao apni jagah py." Sohail said sternly.

"Par baba-" Zafar started but was silenced by his father.

"Haya kya bakwas ye hai?"

"Baba bakwas nahi hai sacchai hai."

"Wajah?" Sohail asked.

"Wo... Wo maya unse pyaar karti hai." Haya blurted out. The look on others' face made her think of her words and she realised how senseless it sounds.

"Aur?"

"Aur? Aur toh kuch nahi." She replied meekly.

"Beta Maya aur Zoya dono apne bhai se pyaar krti hain. Tum aur sehba bhi Zafar se pyaar krti ho. Kya masla hai isme?" Zubaida asked.

"Mama, Zoya aur Maya ke pyaar me zameen asmaan ka fark hai. Ap log samjh nhi rahe hain kya ke mai kya kehna chah rhi hoon. Usne mujhse khud kaha hai ke wo ibraheem ko mjhse cheenna chahti hai." Haya rolled her eyes.

"Thik hai maan liya. Samjh gye hum tum kya kehrhi ho. Kya Ibraheem use pasand karta hai?" Sohail asked.

"Nahi..par wo meri baat ka yaqeen nahi kar rahe." Haya whined.

"You're not making any sense." Zafar said.

"Haya, itni si baat py khula? Aur agar wo unhe tumse cheenna chahti hai to tum kyu unhe wahan chor kar yahan aagyin?" Zahraan asked.

Haya was at a loss of words. Sehba just watched the scene unfold in front of her. She wanted to tell everyone about the 'news' but she thought it was better if Haya told them herself.

"Dekho beta. Hum ek second ke liye bhi tumhari baat py doubt nhi krrhe. But the thing is ke Ibraheem ka yaqeen na karna wajib hai, wo uski behno ki tarah hai." Sohail started. "Agar tumhe un dono ka ek ghar me sath rehna pasand nahi to hum Ibraheem se keh dete hai ke tumhe lekar kahin aur shift hojae!"