6 💌

Khadeeja's P.O.V

After turning off my phone I couldn't help but cry. I cried until I fell into deep slumber. I woke up hours later. My head was pounding and my eyes were burning. I washed my face and turned my phone on.

15 Missed calls and 23 unread messages from Aadil. I sighed and kept my phone away.

It has been 5 days since I talked to him and i wonder how is he doing. It hurts. I kept checking his profile in the past five days, Nothing, No stories, no posts shared.

My mom called me for dinner. I didn't want to eat, I haven't been eating because I don't feel like. Everyone has noticed my change in behaviour but they haven't said anything for which I'm grateful.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed. I kept staring at the ceiling trying to sleep but my thoughts kept drifting off to him. I grabbed my phone and clicked on his profile and to my surprise there was new post.

The videos starts with him playing the guitar and then he started singing,

Khamoshi ke khat wo mere naam kar gaya
Kore kore dil py mere yaadein bhar gaya
Puchu mai khuda se ye tune kya kiya
Jo tohfa diya tha wo kyu hai leliya
Nahi wo saamne ye kaise maan lun
Haan koi batade
Rakhu mai kaise ab sabar
Nahi wo saamne ye kaise maan lun.

Listening his voice after five days made me break down again. I decided to send him a text.

Me:
You're only making this hard for both of us.

Aadil's P.O.V

It's been five days, five days since I've talked to her, heard her voice. These five days were like five years for me. I wanted to text her or call her but I knew she wouldn't answer. I decided to post something instead. So I grabbed my guitar and recorded a video, covering my own song, Nahi Wo Saamne.

I never gave any thought to these lyrics but today I feel like these were especially written for me. Comments and likes started flooding my phone as soon I posted.

I read the comments which were mostly asking what happened to me. My fans really are the best. I felt happy even if it for a while.

My heart leapt out of my chest when a notification came.

Love❤️:
You're only making this hard for both of us.

Me:
Why is it hard for you? You're the one who's making this hard for me.

Love❤:
It's hard for me too.

She's making no sense. I decided to call her. To my surprise she picked up.

"Tell me. If it's hard for you too then why are you doing this." I asked.

"I'm... I'm scared." She said.

"Of what?"

"I'm scared sooner or later you'll realise that you deserve better, that you do, and leave me." She explained.

"Me Leaving you is impossible. I am crazy for you, apko andaza bhi nahi sakti hain ye paanch din kaise guzre hain mere liye. I won't realise this later because I know I don't deserve you, because you deserve better than me. But I'm being selfish here. I want to keep you to myself." I told her honestly.

"Aadil ap nahi jaante hain mai apse kitni mohabbat karti hu, mai abhi to apne aap ko kaise bhi samjha lungi but agar bad me aisa kuch hua to mai nahi jee paungi." Her voice sounded so vulnerable.

"I promise you, my love aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga." I stated. "Mai sirf aapka hoon, meri jaan bas apka."

"Kya mai apko kal call karun. Mujhe sona hai."

"Okay. Good night, love."

"Night, love." She said and hung up.

Did I hear it right or my ears played tricks on me. This girl will be the death of me, I swear.