11 🍂

It has been six months since Ibraheem and Haya came back from their honeymoon. Ever since Haya's routine consisted of waking up in Ibraheem's arms with a bunch of kisses, preparing lunch for him, spending time with her laws, waiting for Ibraheem to come home, date nights and lots of love making.

"You're home." Haya said as Ibraheem entered their room. He nodded as she approached him. He kept his laptop bag aside and pulled her in for a kiss.

"How was your day?" She asked massaging his head.

"Tiring." He huffed and pulled away. "And yours?"

"Boring. Mai api aur Zahran bhai shopping gaye thy. You know I hate shopping." She said handing him his clothes. "But they both insisted ke mai bhi chalun so I tagged along."

"I see." Ibraheem mumbled. His expression soured. Haya noticed and asked him,

"Kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi." With that he went to bathroom.

They both went downstairs for dinner and Haya felt that Ibraheem was distant. He didn't talk much and didn't even glance at her. She lost her appetite the moment Ibraheem asked Maya to pass him the jug, when it was right beside her and he could've just asked her.

Haya has been getting weird vibes from Maya. The way she looked at Ibraheem, the way she behaved when he's around and how disrespectful was to her when Zoya or Ibraheem weren't around. It was all too much for her and on top of that Ibraheem has been acting weird.

After dinner Hayaa headed towards to their shared bedroom hoping Ibraheem would too, but he didn't.

"Zoyi ek cup coffee bana dena." She heard him say to his sister.

"Apni biwi se bolein. Ab to meri jaan chor dein." She laughed and Ibraheem sighed and Haya wondered if he would ask her.

"Rehne do." Ibraheem said.

"Main bana deti hoon bhai." Maya interjected.

"Thank you Maya. Mere room me le aana."

Hayaa quickly rushed upstairs as she heard his footsteps. She changed into her nightwear and sat on the bed waiting for him to come.

"Kya masla hai?" She asked as soon as he entered the room.

"Matlab?" He was confused.

"Matlab to ap bataengy. Aise kyu behave kar rahe hain?" She asked.

"Mai kaise behave kar raha hoon?"

"You're literally ignoring me and you're asking me how you're behaving?" She folded her arms around her chest.

"Haan kar raha hoon ignore!" He yelled making her flinch. "Nahi pasand mujhe tumhare Zahran bhai."

"Kya?" She stood there dumbfounded.

"Haan mujhe nahi pasand tum uske sath kahin bhi jao."

"Mai sirf Zahran bhai ke sath nahi gayi thi. Aapi bhi thi saath aur agar akele gayi bhi hoti to he's not just my brother in law but he's my brother too. Ap shayad bhool rahe hain wo meri phuppo ke bete hain." Haya fumed.

"Jo bhi ho. Mujhe usse koi farak nahi padhta, farak iss bat se padhta hai ke mujhe wo pasand nahi hai bas."

"Aur yahi baat agar mai kahun, ap bhi to Maya ko ghumane lekar jate hain, mere sath to aapi bhi thi, lekin ap to meri gair maujoodgi me bhi jaate hain." She said in an accusing tone.

"Wo meri cousin hai."

"Iss bat se koi farak nahi padta, farak iss bat se padhta hai ke mujhe wo pasand nahi." She quoted his words. "Aur sabse zyada iss baat se farak padhta hai ke apko mujh py ya meri mohabbat par yaqeen nahi hai, Ibraheem." She snapped and laid on her side of bed, her back facing him.