13 🍄

The ceremony ended and now Falak was waiting for Saad in his bedroom, no their bedroom. She's his wife now. She officially owns what's his, and it includes his heart as well. Falak stood from the bed, where Sadia had seated her perfecting her dress around her. She walked towards the window and stared at the moon with a huge smile on her face.

'im married.!!! to saad!!! can you believe it? me either. this still feels like dream. but I know if you were here you'd be proud of me. i think i held on pretty good. and it was meant to be, saad was meant to be mine and i got him. tum aj hote to zarur saad ko loot lete, koi na jen se achi kasar puri kari hai.' Falak looked down at her henna adorned hands, 'im happy, haris. finally.'

Falak gasped as she felt two arms encircling her waist and she was pulled into a hard chest. She immediately knew it was Saad and relaxed. She held onto his arms as he nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Kahan khoyi thi?" He mumbled in her neck.

"Harry se baatein kar rahi thi." She shrugged.

"And what did you tell him?" He asked.

"I told him that I'm really happy." She replied.

"Accha aur usne kya kaha?" He asked turning her around in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and thought for a second.

"Hm usne kaha ke Saad se kehna agar usne Fifi ko pareshan kiya to I'll break his jaw." She giggled

"Sounds like something Harry would say." He let out a small laugh. He then cupped her face in his hands and caressed her cheek softly. "Words can't explain how much I love you Falak. Thank you for accepting me back in your life." He said looking in her eyes.

"There is no one else for me Saad." She replied. "I love you."

Saad couldn't hold back after hearing her words and slammed his lips on hers, pulling her in for a searing kiss. His hands went to her waist as she tugged on his hair. Dusk turned to dawn as the moon witnessed the two souls making up for lost time.

The next morning Falak woke up with an arm wrapped around her waist. She tried getting up Saad tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer to his chest.

"Saad, utho." She said trying to pry his hand off.

"This is nice.." he said in his morning voice that had Falak swooning. "Sojao Fifi." He said cuddling her closer.

"Saad utho na please mujhe bhook lag rahi hai." She whined but to no avail. Saad continue to lay there like a log.

An evil smirk spread across Falak's face as she got an idea. She turned to face Saad and went closer his ear.

"Saad, meri jaan." She whispered ever so lowly. He hummer in response. "UTHO MUJHE BHOOK LAG RAHI HAI." She yelled right in his ear and he jolted straight up holding his ear.

"The hell Fifi???" He asked still holding his ear.

"Chalo bad me natak karna." She said getting out of the bed. "And you better not be sleeping when i get out of the shower." She threatened going inside the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." Saad said and dropped on the bed and she disappeared behind the door.

Falak came out of the bathroom to see Saad still laying on the bed with his eyes closed. She stomped to his side of the bed and jumped on him, not to hard though. He let out a groan as she landed on his stomach, but his eyes widened as he noticed she was only wearing her bathrobe.He flipped them over so she was under him.

"Ahaan, ye mujhe seduce karne ka koi naya tareeka hai?" He smirked and her face flushed red. She ignored his remark and said,

"You have 10 minutes to get ready or I'll leave without you." She stated firmly. "And it would only take a 'he's tired' for Hadi to make your life a living hell." She smiled sarcastically.

"You're a cunning woman." Saad narrowed his eyes at his wife accusingly and sat up.

"I know baby, and you love me." She smirked.

"That I do." Saad said walking to the bathroom.

Falak got ready as fast as she could. She wore a dress that was comfortable enough for her but gave the newly wed bride vibe as well. She wore her accessories and applied a little make up to complete her look. Saad came out of the bathroom dressed in a white fitted shirt and black pants. Falak was done applying her lipstick and was putting the product away when Saad stopped her.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"You might need it again, after I'm done." He said pulling her for a kiss.

She pulled away after a few seconds but he kissed her again. Though Falak was hungry her brain told her food can wait for a few more minutes. Before she could wrap her hands around his neck, a knock on the door was heard. Saad groaned and went to open the door. He glared at the person who interrupted their make out session.

"Good morning love birds, nashte py ane ka mood nahi hai?" Hadi smiled mischievously.

"Bas aa hi rahe hain." Saad replied grumpily.

"Hm jaldi ana, auntie, Ayeza aur Jen aye hain nashta lekar." Hadi informed. "Aur sun, dusra lipstick shade try kar ye tujh py suit nahi kar raha." Hadi stated before running for his life.

Saad cleared his throat grabbing a tissue paper and wiping his lips while Falak corrected her lipstick.

"Chalen?" He asked and she nodded grabbing her dupatta from the bed.

The two walked down towards the dining area and greeted their elders. Falak hugged her mother and sister.

She then hugged Jen, who whispered in her ear, "uff that morning after glow." Which recived her a subtle smack from Falak.

Falak took a seat beside Saad and unfortunately for her Hadi was sitting right infront of her. Hadi smirked as he continued his breakfast and Sadia giggled beside him. Falak glared at Hadi as she realised he'd told Sadia as well. Her glare melted away as she heard her little munchkin's voice.

"Fifii." Falak jr excitedly made her way towards Falak.

"Good morning sweetheart." Falak said pulling her into her lap.

"Fifi." Saad called making the two of them to look at him. He looked at his niece and told her, "ab ye Fifi nahi hai, she's your chachi now."

"Chachi?" Falak jr questioned.

"Yes, ab ye Saad chachu ki wife hai, she's your chachi." Sadia explained her daughter.

"Mama iska matlab ab mere pas bhi baby friend ayega?" Little Falak asked innocently. All the adults choked on their food as she said that. Jen stifled a laugh behind her glass of water.

"Kya matlab Fifi?" Hadi asked a little tensed at her question.

"Meri friend ke ghar baby hai wo keh rahi thi ke wo uski chachu chachi ka baby hai." Falak jr explained.

Saad and Falak averted their gaze to each other and sweatdropped. Nobody knew what to reply to the little child so Falak took the matters in her own hand.

"Fifi apko pata hai chachu keh rahe thy ke wo apko amusement park lekar jane wale hain." She said distracting the child. "Haina?" She looked at Saad hoping he'd catch on.

"Haan haan iss hi weekend." Saad said catching on. "Uske baad fir hum toy shopping bhi jaengy." Saad said hyping her up.

"Yay aur fir hum waha se baby friend bhi lekar ayengy. Hainaa?" Falak jr asked enthusiastically.

Jen couldn't hold back anymore and she laughed loudly. Everyone joined in as they couldn't seem to hold back. Falak wanted to ground to swallow her and Saad facepalmed, while Falak jr was confused as to why everyone was laughing.

A/n: sorry for the late update, i was busy binging one piece live action. It was soo good. 😭❤️🤝🏻
Did any of y'all watch it?