6 💟

Jen invited Sadia and Mariyam inside the house. The three of them walked inside Jen's room. Falak greeted the two girls who had just arrived. The four them got comfortable and then started planning the execution of their project. The four divided tasks amongst themselves. Jennifer went  ahead and ordered food for them since they've been working really hard for the past two hours. The quartet decided to take a break. Falak checked her phone, she had texts in their groupchat, which consisted of her, Jen, Saad, Hadi and Haris.

3 idiots and 2 queens 👑

Haris:
Aj itna sannata kyun hai bhai?
Fifi?
Jen?

Saad:
Fifi said she's at Jen's.

Haris:
Without me?

Hadi:
Us*
This is sad they're hanging out
without us :(

Saad:
She said they're studying lol as if.

Haris:
Hm I can't believe that either.

Jen:
We're working on our assignment.
Harry have you even started?

Haris:
I haven't.
Wait mere partners kon hai?

Jen:
Lord so help me I'll kill this dude.

Falak:
Hadi my love dw I'll hang out with you all day tomorrow :)

Haris:
A

yo i thought i was the fav?

Hadi:
Truth hurts bro. It's me.
Seen by Saad.

Falak chuckled at the message and locked her phone. She then looked at Sadia who was texting away on her phone. She thought if she wants to help Hadi she'll have to find more about Sadia. What if she isn't single? Only one way to find out.

"Ahaaan khoob texting chlrhi hai..." Falak sang teasing Sadia, hoping she would react.

"Hahha, mai amma ko text krrhi thi. She's asking when will I be back." Sadia said locking her phone. "Waise I could say the same to you." She smirked.

"True, but no, that was just the boys." Falak replied with a smile.

"The boys as in, Saad, Hadi and Haris?" Mariyam piped up.

"Yep." Falak replied.

Jen looked at Falak with mischievous look. The two communicated through their eyes and nodded at each other.

"Yaar chalo bas bohot hogyi padhai." Jen clapped her hands. "Chaloo baten krte hain." She said excitedly.

"Let's get to know each other." Falak stated.

"Uhm..." Mariyam started. "Falak main tumse kuch puchun? Bura toh nahi manogi?"

"Haan pucho."

"Tum aur Saad...?" She trailed off.

"Saad is just my best friend." Falak replied.
"Tum kyu puch rhi ho? I guess tum dono ek dusre ko pehly se jaante ho." She glanced at Jen.