4 🍂

The next day Ahmed's and Khan's meet up to fix the dates. It was decided that the nikkah will be held next week and the rukhsati would be done after two months since Zafar and Ibraheem had to leave for abroad due to work.

"Haan bhaiyya, dulhan ke bhai ke beghair to rukhsati ho sakti hai lekin dulha ke bina kaise hogi." Zafar pouted.

"Bhai ap sach me hum dono se bade hain na?" Haya asked poitning at herself and Sehba.

"Hogayi ap logo ki planning?" Zoya asked.

"Haan kyu tumhe kahin jana hai?" Farzana asked.

"Haan chaat khane. Chalein uthen bhai." Zoya said pulling Ibraheem.

"Ye koi waqt hai chaat khane ka?" He questioned.

"Yahi to time hai bhai chalein." She glared at her brother, trying to indicate her plan to him. Although Ibraheem was still oblivious he agreed nonetheless.

"Chalo." He said getting up.

"Aapi chalein. Maya utho naa." Zoya called the two.

"Aplog jaen mera mann nahi hai." Maya replied but Javed told her to go. Ibraheem already went outside and Haya also walked outside thinking Maya and Zoya were right behind her.

"Zafar bhai apko likh ke dun kya?" Zoya whined.

"Mera jana kyu zaroori hai?"

"Ofoo mai aur Maya apke sath jaengy. Un dono ko jaane dein na." Maya clutched her duppatta in her hands as she heard Zoya's plan.

"Oh haan sahi hai chalo."

Meanwhile Ibraheem and Haya waited outside for the others to come.

"Yrr zoyii kitni der?" Ibraheem called out. He was shocked when he saw Zoya and Maya confortably settled in Zafar's car. Zoya rolled down her glass and said,

"Ap log chalein na hum alag se aa rahe hain." She teased and rolled her glass back up. Zafar drove off.

Ibraheem looked at Haya who standing beside him looking at her feet shyly.

"Chalein ab?" He asked and she nodded. She walked to the passengers side and was about to open the door but he beat her to it. She smiled and said a thank you to him and sat down.

He got inside and started driving.

"Do we even know where to meet them?" Haya asked all of a sudden.

"No." Ibraheem shrugged. "Should we ditch them and have our own date?" He smirked giving her a side glance.

"Focus on the road, Ibbi. I'll call and ask Zoyii." She giggled and unlocked her phone.

He grabbed it from her and she whined.

"Why did you do that?"

"For calling me Ibbi." He replied not even looking at her.

"Mai to apko Ibbi hi bolungi shaadi ke baad." She retroted.

"Dekhengy bhooki." He replied with a smile.

She looked outside the window pretending to mad him. A few minutes the car came to a halt and she looked outside to see they were at McDonald's Her eyes shined and mouth watered just looking at the place. Just foodie things.

"Ibbi McDonald's? Weren't we supposed to go chaat with others?" She asked as they got out of the car.

"Hmm I didn't feel like it. Plus, I know my baby loves McDonald's more." He whispered in her ear making her blush. They both went inside and Ibraheem pulled out a chair for her.