16 🍂

It had been two days since Haya told Sehba everything that has been going on. She still hasn't answered any of Ibraheem's calls nor did she read his messages. She had been contemplating whether she should or not. She has been thinking alot and she felt like she was running in circles.

These two days had been hard on Haya but they've been hell for Ibraheem. He just wanted to hear his Haya's voice, he wouldn't mind she yelled at him, all he wanted was her. He thought about going to see her but he refrained. It was not wise to be desperate, not that he minds being desperate for his lover but he knew she needed her space and time. He thought about getting help from Zafar but he realised that his best friend would choose his sister over anyone, so he'd be of no help to him. Before he could think of any more resorts, his phone started ringing.

"Hello." He answered the phone almost immediately.

"I need to talk to you!" The voice on the other side said.

"Yes. Ofcourse." He said eagerly.

"Phone pe nahi."

"Okay. Meet you at CCD in 20?" The person agreed and hung up.

Ibraheem immediately grabbed his car keys and drove the his destination as fast as he could. After 15 minutes he arrived at the cafe. His anxiety was hitting the roof as he waited patiently. The sound of the door opening got his attention. He looked up and she walked in. She spotted him and made her way towards him. She sat down in front of him and spoke.

"How are you?"

"I'm not good" he replied honestly. "Tum kaisi ho?"

"It's not about me Ibraheem bhai." Sehba said. "Mujhe Haya ne sab bataya hai. And my not gonna lie, I was so shocked but I didn't know how to react so I thought it would be better to hear both sides of the story."

"I really needed to talk to someone. Maine socha tha Zafar se baat karun lekin I didn't know Haya ne ghar py kya bataya hai. Wo shayad mujhe galat samjh leta." Ibraheem said.

"Usne sabse bas itna kaha ke choti si ladai hui hai." She said and Ibraheem nodded his head in understanding.

"Ibraheem bhai me baat ko ghumaungi nahi." Sehba started. "Kya apko sach me lagta hai ke Haya galat soch rhi hai? Pehli baar sunne par to mujhe bhi yaqeen nahi aya tha par phir Haya jhoot kyu bolegi." She said.

"Wo jhoot nahi bol rahi." He said.

"Ibraheem bhai mujhe to kuch samjh nahi aa raha, Haya to keh rahi thi ke ap uski baat par bharosa nahi kar rahe abhi aap keh rahe hain..-" Ibraheem interrupted her.

"Pehle nahi kar raha tha. Is bat par humara jhagda bhi hua but the night she fainted, Maya and Haya were arguing. More like Maya was provoking her. And I heard it all. I decided I will apologize to her when she wakes up but I guess I was too late. She didn't listen to me. And now she's not answering my calls or texts." He explains.

"Ab apne kya socha hai?"

"I'm want to give her space. As much she needs. But also I need tell her that I know everything and I am sorry, par wo to mujhse baat karne ko hi tayyar nahi hai." He said, his voice breaking.

"Mai usse baat karke dekhti hoon." Sehba said. "I'm not promising anything but I'll try my best to help you. Because I guess it's safe too say that it's not completely your fault. I mean agar Zahran mujhse kuch Zoya ke bare bolengy to ek pal ke liye mai bhi yaqeen na karoon. Afterall we're all family."

"Thank you so much Sehba, for understanding the situation. And I'm so sorry for hurting your sister. I never meant any of this to happen." Ibraheem said.

Before Sehba could reply her phone rang. It was Haya. She answered the call and put it on speakerphone. She silently told Ibraheem to stay quiet.

"Hello."

"Api kahan hain ap?" Haya asked.

" Ghar py, kya hua?"

"There's something I need to tell you. I haven't told anyone yet." Haya started crying.

"What happened Haya? Jaani you're scaring me." Sehba said, Ibraheem also had a worried expression on his face.

"I'm pregnant." Ibraheem immediately broke down as soon as the words left Haya's mouth.

"I'll come to you in 10 minutes." Sehba said and hung up before Haya could anything.

"Congratulations Ibraheem bhai." Sehba smiled sadly at Ibraheem who was crying tears of joy and sadness at the same time. He felt sad knowing he isn't with his wife to celebrate such a beautiful moment. He wanted to be the first one to know. But he's Happy that he's going to be father soon.

"I have to leave now. Please be patient. And don't tell anyone about this. This is not the right time." Sehba said getting up. Ibraheem wiped his face and agreed.

"Thank you Sehba. I hope you convince her because now it's a matter of life and death for me. It was already hard being away from her and now I can't be at peace knowing she's pregnant and I'm not with her." He said and she left.

Sehba arrived at the Khan Villa. She rushed to her sister's room. She found her weeping on the floor. Sehba hugged Haya and rubbed her back.

"Shh...hey... It's ok. I'm here. Haya calm down." She comforted her sister. A few minutes later Haya calmed down.

"Api I've made a decision." Haya said wiping her tears.

"That's good. What is it?"

"I'm gonna tell mama baba everything." She paused for a second. "And I'm... I'll.... I'll leave Ibraheem."

"WHAT?" Sehba almost yelled. "Are you out of your mind? You're pregnant. Do you want your child to grow up without a father?"

"No. I'm completely sane. And I've thought about it alot. I'll let him be a part of our child's life." Haya said.

"He loves you Haya. Ibraheem bhai will be broken by your decision Haya."

"Not enough." Haya stated as she stood up and sat on her bed. Sehba sat beside her.

"He knows." Sehba whispered, her voice barely audible. Haya looked at Sehba, her face distorted in horror.

"Knows what?" She snapped.

"He knows you're pregnant. I went to meet and when you called I was with him."

"And you told him?" Haya asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

"What the hell aapi. Why would you do that. I'm not ready, I didn't want him to know yet. I need space to myself and he'll just barge in here saying it's his baby also blah blah blah." Haya yelled.

"Did he though?" Sehba snapped back. "And haven't you already made your decision to leave him." Haya stood there speechless.

"Look I'm not taking sides but you cannot completely blame him. Wo unki behen hai. Obviously wo usse is chiz ki to ummed nahi rkhte hongy."

"Still you shouldn't have told him." Haya said sadly. Although she might not admit it out loud but she wanted to be the one to tell Ibraheem.

"Aur unhe ye bhi-"

"Api I want to be alone. Ap chali jaen." Haya said.

"Haya meri baat to sun-"

"Api please. Jaen aap." Sehba nodded her head and left Haya all alone with her thoughts.

Hello there lovely readers. Haya being pregnant was not a part of my plot but since alot of you commented that, I thought I'd include it. Also so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with college. I'll try to update ASAP. All the love.❤️