19 🍂

The next morning Ibraheem woke up before Haya. He was busy admiring his wife when a thought came into his mind. Although things might have started to get better but there's still a lot stuff hasn't been acknowledged. Ibraheem thought how and what will he tell his parents? How is he going to confront Maya? He knows he has solved almost all issues with his wife but in the back of his head the thought of her not coming back home, kept nagging him. Ibraheem felt a headache coming through and then he heard a soft giggle.

"Alright stop. I can hear the gears turning in your head and see the steam coming out of your ears." Haya snorted.

"I was just thinking." Ibraheem let out an awkward chuckle.

"About?"

"Us, this situation. It's kind of messed up." Ibraheem admitted.

"Well I won't say it isn't messed up because it kind of is. But we'll handle it, yeah? I'm done being childish and stupid and I know you feel guilty about not believing in me. We've both apologized. We'll get past this." Haya affirmed.

"You really know what to say to make me feel better." Ibraheem smiled kissing her forehead. "Come on let's freshen up. We have a long day ahead." He sighed helping her get up from bed.

Everyone was seated at the dining table when the couple reached downstairs. The whole family broke out in smiles when Haya told them that they've made up and that she will be going back home with Ibraheem.

The ride back to their house was silent. But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was rather peaceful. However there was one thought nagging at the back of Ibraheem's head. How on earth is he going to tell his parents about this whole ordeal. He thought how hurt his parents would be when they'll find out how Maya turned out to be. Would they feel as if they failed in her upbringing?

He pushed those thoughts away and decided that he would act according to the situation when the time comes as Haya looked at Ibraheem and kept her hand on his'. Soon they arrived at their house. Ibraheem got out the car and opened Haya's door, helping her out of the car.

"Let's go." He said holding her hand in his and she nodded.

The two of them were greeted with silence when they walked inside the house.

"Ammi abbu." Ibraheem called out. "Zoyaa?"

They all came out of their rooms when they heard his calls, Maya also came to what the commotion was about. Zoya was the first to spot Haya and immediately ran to her engulfing her in a bear hug.

"Bhabhii" she squealed. "Ap agyin. I missed you."

"I missed you too zoeyy." Haya hugged her back.

Farzana also came and embraced her daughter in law in a loving manner While Javed patted her head.

"Me nahi puchunga kya hua tha but main bohot khush hu ke tum wapas ghar agyin beta. Ye Ghar tumhare bina soona hogyaa tha." Javed said. Haya nodded.

"Ghar toh soona hua hi tha par mera beta bhi ekdum murjhaya hua phool hogaya tha.." Farzana said. "Hum sab ne tumhe bht miss kiya Haya."

"Maine bhi aplogo bohot miss kiya." Haya replied.

"Bhabhi aayen baithen." Zoya pulled Haya towards the sofa. Everyone settled down and Maya decided it was time to make her presence known.

Ibraheem's jaw clenched as he tried to control himself. He didn't want to create a scene since they just got here. He didn't know how long he could hold on. The sight of her made his blood boil. She was someone for whom he used to care so much and she tried to ruin his marriage.

"Maya aao baitho tum bhi." Farzana said getting up. "Mai tumlogo ke liye coffee banwa deti hoon."

"Rehne dein tayi ammi mai bana deti hu." Maya rushed to the kitchen.

"Aur btaen bhabhi kaisi hain aap?" Zoya asked.

"Mai theek hoon, tum kaisi ho?"

"Theek thi but ab bht achi hogyi ap agyin na. Ab shopping py chalengy." Zoya giggled. She wanted to ask Haya thousands of questions. But she couldn't do it in front of her parents so she decided for random talks.

"Ji nahi ap meri begum ko kahi liye liye nahi phirengi." Ibraheem said with a small smile.

"Acha aisa k-" Zoya was interrupted by Maya coming in with a tray in her hands.

"Chalen bate baad me abhi ye len garma garam coffee piyen." Maya chirped as she passed mugs to Javed and Farzana. They both smiled at her.
Zoya, Haya and Ibraheem looked uncomfortable by Maya's behaviour. She was acting as if she didn't do anything.

Maya then passed another mug to Haya. Haya hesitated before accepting the mug. Before she could take a sip from the cup Ibraheem pushed it harshly making it slip from Haya's grasp, falling to the ground and shattering into pieces. Maya flinched at the impact.

"Ibraheem kya badtameezi hai?" Javed roared. Ibraheem didn't give any response. "Ibraheem? Ye kya harkat hai?" He asked again.

"Main nahi chata Haya iske haath se kuch bhi khaye ya piye." He threw a disgusted glared towards Maya.

"Kyun?" Farzana asked.

"Kyuke Haya mere bacche ki maa banne wali hai aur mujhe Maya py zara bhi bharosa nahi hai. Mai ab sochna bhi nahi chahta ke ye kis hadd tak gir sakti hai." All of them gasped at his response.

"Kya behki behki baate krrhe ho?" Javed said.

"Iski hi wajah se Haya ne ghar chora tha. Me to wo sab dohrana bhi nahi chahta jo main jaanta hoon. Mai bas chahta hoon ke ab aap ise iske nanihaal bhej den. Ya main Haya ko lekar kisi dusre ghar me shift hojaunga." He sighed. " Mai apni biwi aur bacche ki zindagi khatre me nahi daal skta." Pulling Haya into him.

Maya stood there with tears in her eyes but they were yet to fall.

"Kya horha hai mujhe koi bataega. Mere to samjh se pare hai ye sab? Maya aisa kyu karegi?" Javed asked.

"Kyuke abbu wo nahi chahti thi ke haya bhabhi is ghar ki bahu bane." Zoya answered. "Wo khud..." She took a breath before continuing. "Wo khud bhai se shadi karna chahti thi."

Farzana and Javed stood there in shock after hearing Zoya's words. They looked at Maya who was now sobbing. Her head was hung with shame and guilt.

"Taya abbu meri baat sune maine jaan bujh kar kuch nahi kiya." She sobbed.

"Apna saman pack karo Maya." Javed said with a solemn expression.

"Lekin meri baat toh sunen...."

"Saman pack karo Maya." Javed said. He walked towards his son and daughter in law and said "Mubarak ho beta."

"Khair Mubarak abbu." Ibraheem replied. And then Javed left for his room. Too upset to say anyone else.

Maya left the room in tears. Farzana and Zoya hugged Ibraheem and Haya and congratulated them.

"I'm so happy mai phuppo banne wali hoon yayyy." Zoya smiled.

Hellloo dreamers. Wow I'm back. Never thought this day would come. I literally forgot how I was gonna end this so I had to come up something completely different and new. Well i hope y'all will like it do comment your thoughts and forgive me for being MIA.

Also it's not proofread so there might be few mistakes i literally wrote this rn as in 4 in the morning. :)

QOTD: What song are you guys jamming to these days? Do let me know.
AOTD: Lover by Taylor swift❤️

Until next time dreamers.❤️