14 💟

On their way back inside, the duo bumped into Hadi and Sadia. Falak noticed their intertwined hands forgetting her own in Saad's which didn't go unnoticed by Sadia. She raised her brows at Falak, and the latter ignored it.

"I'm guessing it went well?" Falak asked Hadi.

"Certainly did." He tried his hardest not to blush.

"Congratulations yayy." Falak jumped excitedly and hugged Sadia. She hugged her back.

"Waise tum jaisa bura dost Allah dushman ko bhi na de." Hadi added.

"Haww aisa kyu keh rhe ho?" Falak pouted.

"You knew we both liked each other but bich me maze le rhi thi." Hadi replied.

Falak laughed a bit before saying, "main maze nahi le rahi thi. But jo chiz mehnat krke milti hai uski ehmiyat hoti hai. Haina Sadia?" She asked her friend. "Ab tum isko hurt karne se pehly sau baar sochoge."

"Falak the philosopher." Saad intervened. "Agar apka hogaya ho toh chalen apki best friend apke liye search party le kar nikal jaingi warna."

"True that. But ab hum andar nahi jarhe hain. We're getting out of here." She said pulling her phone out and calling Jen. She told her to meet them in the parking with Harry and Mariyam.

The four of them were waiting for their friends in the parking area when Sadia pulled Falak to the side.

"Spill."

"What?" Falak asked and Sadia gave her a 'are you kidding me' look.

"You're wearing his blazer and you two were holding hands, kya chal raha hai tell me."

"Sab ajaen fir bataun? I don't want to repeat it again and again." Falak asked and Sadia agreed.

"Why are we leaving so early? It's barely 9pm." Harry complained as soon as his friend came in sight.

"My ship has sailed Harry. We're going to celebrate and we're definitely not celebrating here." Falak stated happily. "Chalen ab?"

The seven of them arrived at the nearest restaurant and got seated. They were being loud but they didn't care because they felt the happiest around each other and nothing could ever change that. Nothing mattered as long as they were together. They were happy.

Jen asked Falak where'd she disappear and she filled them in with happened and how Saad helped her which answered Sadia's question as well. The five of them, Haris, Hadi, Jen, Mariyam and Sadia asked her if she was okay and she assured them that she was, thanks to Saad. The group started teasing Hadi and Sadia for being new couple in the group.

"To HADIA. The endgame." Falak cheered.

"To HADIA." They all chorused.

The day couldn't get any better.

Sunday passed by in a blur and Monday arrived. The group wasn't ready but their midterms were around the corner. The seven of them attended their respective classes and didn't bunk as much. However Falak was having a hard time concentrating, her head was full with thoughts of Saad. And Mariyam too.

'oh no, does this make me a bad friend? no no no I shouldn't think about Saad, Mariyam would feel so betrayed.'

A light bulb lit up in Falak's head and she called the only person who'd give her the most unbiased advice.

"Can we meet?" She asked as soon as the person answered.

"I'm studying." The person replied.

"We both know that's a lie. Meet me at the cafe near my house in 10."

"Alright. see you in 10."

Falak anxiously sat at one of the tables in the cafe. She looked up as she heard someone enter the cafe. She smiled at the person and waved him over. Haris walked towards her sat on the chair in front of her.

"Kya baat hai Fifi, bohot pareshan lag rahi ho." He asked as soon as he sat down.

"Main pareshan hoon Harry." She admitted.

"Tell me, I'm all ears."

"It's Saad." She whined. "I am going feral. I have no idea why do I keep thinking about him or why my heart starts beating so fast when I'm around him."

Haris chuckled at her distress.

"Fifi it's simple, you like him." He stated simply.

"It's not that simple."

"Kyun?"

"One, I don't know if he likes me back. Two, Mariyam likes him. I don't want to be a bad friend." She almost cried.

"Well you'd never know unless you tell him. And why does it matter if she likes him, it's not like you're breaking up their relationship. We all know Saad doesn't like her." Haris told her.

"Do you think he likes me?" She hoped he'd say yes.

"Part of me thinks he does but I wouldn't say for sure."

"That was so helpful Harry, truly." She said sarcastically.

"All I am saying is, keep your expectations low and tell him how you feel."

"But what if he doesn't like me back? Wouldn't that affect our friendship?" She voiced her worries.

"What if he does?" He retroted. "If you're holding back from confessing because of your friendship, think about this... How long can you two stay friends with the feelings you're harbouring for him? Not long Fifi." He answered his own question.

"You're... Damn Harry you're right. I never thought you could be so wise." She exhaled with a chuckle.

"Maine jhapad mar dena hai." He mock threatened laughing along with her.

"Thank you Harry. I really..." She trailed off.

"Haan haan I know you love me." He laughed.

"I do." She felt grateful for having Haris in her life. She knew the only person who could help her now is him. He wouldn't sugarcoat things like Jen or Sadia would. He wouldn't tell her what she wanted to hear, rather tell her what she needed to hear.
Boys really do give the best advice.

"Khair, jokes apart. I'll support you in whatever you decide. The decision is solely yours. You have to choose whether you want to rip the bandage off or sulk in silence." He smiled at her.

"I'll tell him. After finals."

"Finals? That's like months away." Haris exclaimed.

"I know. See if this is just infatuation, it'll go away. Then I might not even need to confess. If I still feel the same till then, I'll tell him." She explained.

"Good idea."

The two parted ways after chatting for a while. Falak felt exhausted and decided to take a nap. She laid on her bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

A/n:  I am literally writing this story non stop. It's like can't stop lmao. Your comments are the highlight of my day. Thank you so much for all the love you're showing to "ishq tum se."❤️
Also you guys are so not ready for the next chapters. 😭😭 Now I gtg before I spoil anything.