Epilogue

It had been seven blissful years since Falak and Saad got married. They had been blessed with a baby boy, who they named after their late best friend, Haris. Who is now 6 years old. Last year Sadia gave birth to another babygirl who they named Hadia, suggested by Falak, because why not. Life has never been better for the Agha's.

Today is Jen's five year wedding anniversary and she's thrown a grand party because she felt like it. Falak groaned in annoyance as she waddled around with her eight months pregnant belly, trying to get ready for the evening.

"Ugh ye Jen kisi aur din shadi nahi karskti thi?" Falak grumbled standing in front of the mirror. Saad's laughter filled her ears as she stood behind her caressing her belly.

"Sweetheart uski anniversary to har saal isi din aati hai." He chuckled. "Humari timing thodi off hogyi bas."

"I'm already feeling tired." She pouted at him in the mirror.

"We can always stay back meri jaan, agar mood nahi hai toh hum nahi jaengy." He said to her softly. She smiled at his words, even after years of marriage he hasn't changed, if anything he fell for her even more. He spoils her rotten, with his love and adoration.

"Uh huh Jen will throw a fit. She's even more moody than me these days." Jen's expecting her first child as well and she's at her sixth month and is a walking bomb.

Falak and Jen were so excited to find out they're expecting babies at the same time and swore to make them best friends so their legacy of chaos can carry on to the next generations as well.

"Haris kahan hai? Is he ready yet?" Falak asked turning to Saad.

"Hm he's ready and where do you think he can be?" Saad questioned rhetorically. "Hadia ke paas hi hoga." Falak nodded and got back to getting ready.

A ten year old Falak entered her parents' room where she found Haris playing with Hadia.

"Fifi you're looking good." Hadi called out and Haris turned to see which Fifi it is. He always got confused when someone said Fifi and wondered if the person is calling his mama or Falak api.

"Hadi chachu?" The little boy called out.

"Yes Harry?" Hadi replied.

"Meri mama aur fifi api ka name same kyu hai?" The little boy wondered. Hadi smiled at the little boy and sat beside him on the bed.

"Kyu ke hum sab apki mama se bohot pyaar karte hai. To humne Fifi api ka naam bhi same rakh diya, jisse Fifi api bhi bade hokar apki mama jaisi intelligent aur brave bane." Hadi explained ruffling the boy's hair.

"To Hadia ka nam bhi Fifi rakh den?" The little kid asked excitedly. Hadi let out a laugh at his innocence.

"Already itna confusion hai ab hum Hadia ka naam bhi Fifi rakh dengy to differentiate kaise karengy?" Hadi asked.

"Baba Harry ka naam Haris kyu hai?" Falak jr asked feeling curious herself.

"Kyuke..-"

"Kyuke Fifi ki life me ek Haris nam ka angel tha. But jab wo chala gaya toh humne Harry ko uska naam dediya." Sadia answered entering the room.

"Angel?" The two kids asked.

"Haan angel. Wo humara best friend tha. Hum college me sath thy. Mai baba, chachu chachi, aunty Jen, aunty Mariyam aur Haris." Sadia spoke to the kids.

"Fir kya hua chachi?" Little Harry asked.

"Fir...." Sadia acted like was in deep thought. "Baad me bataungi." She smiled at the little. "Abhi aap jakar dekho mama baba ready hue ke nahi." The little guy rushed to his parents room.

His little footsteps were heard by Saad as he entered the room.

"There he is. Where were you little man.?" Saad asked picking up his son.

"Chachu ke pas. Chachi told me about your angel friend."

Saad and Falak looked at each other in confusion.

"Which angel friend, baby?" Falak asked standing beside Saad.

"Haris. Jiska nam apne mujhe dediya." Haris exclaimed excitedly. The couple understood what it was all about and little Harry continued. "Baba was he good? Angel Harry?"

"The best we knew." Saad replied kissing his son's forehead. "Mama bear ap ready hain to chalen?" Saad asked Falak who glared at her husband.

"Can you not with the lame names?" She asked as the two walked down the stairs.

"It's cute." Saad argued back.

"Ek din." Hadi exclaimed. " Bas ek din bina behes kare bita lo tum dono."

"He started it." "She started it." They both said at the same time.

"Choren Hadi, jahan pyaar wahan takraar." Sadia sang.

"Exactly." Saad agreed.

Falak and Hadi both just shrugged before they all went to their cars. While Falak jr went with Saad and Falak. Haris rode with Hadi and Sadia. And little Hadia was obviously in her mother's lap.
The two families arrived at David and Jen's house in no time.

Saad got out of the car and opened the car door for Falak. Over the years he has never let her open her car door for herself. He has always done it for her. They were all welcomed by David and Jen.

"Happy anniversary guys" Falak hugged Jen. "i'm surprised David's still here." Falak joked in Jen's ear, knowing Jen's temper and stubbornness.

"Trust me I'm surprised too." Jen laughed.

"Happy anniversary you two." Saad shook David's hand.

Sadia and Hadi also joined them and congratulated the couple.

"How the little one treating you?" Falak asked Jen as they got seated.

"Pata nahi kis chiz ka badla nikal rha hai tmhara little one." Jen whined. She was experiencing new things every other day and being a first time mom she didn't know much.

"Main btaun?" Saad started,.."wo jo tumne mujh mazloom se zabardasti assignment likhwaya tha na ye uska badla milrha hai." He laughed.

Jen copied his laugh sarcastically before saying,
"Ghar jane ke irade se nahi aye ho kya?" Saad didn't think much of her empty threats and chuckled to himself.

Before anyone could add something further Mariyam arrived with her husband and her 5 year old daughter, Nida. The kids greeted each other with excitement and ran off to play.

"So you two mama bears, how you doing?" Mariyam asked.

"Not you too." Falak groaned.

"It's a thing Fifi everyone says that." Saad whined.

"Shut up Saad, your voice is hurting my head." Falak retroted. The two continued to bicker amongst themselves like the old married couple they are.

"In dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta na?" Sadia asked. To which Hadi, Mariyam and Jen replied at the same time.

"Kuch bhi nahi."

THE END.
We are officially done with "Ishq Sirf Tumse" and hopefully I'll be back with another story soon, or not. I don't know lol. Until next time, lots of love.
❤️