8 🦋

Azam called Seher to the garden to have a conversation. She went to him, feeling a bit scared, thinking he might be angry at her.

"Ji bhai apne bulaya?" She asked sitting across him.

"Haan." He started, "tumse bat karni thi."

"Ji bolen."

"Tumhe ye rishta manzoor hai na? Chachi ne koi zabardasti to nahi ki thi na?" He asked.

"Nahi bhai, ammi ne kuch bhi kaha. Wo to maine hi dadi jaan se...." She stopped herself mid sentence.

"Kya?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Wo.. wo kuch nahi mere khyal me dadi jaan mujhe bula rahin hain shayad." She said getting up.

"Bada bhai hum tumhara, mujhe bewakoof banaogi?"

"Nahi bhai mai to bas...wo mai..."

"Ye wo mai, bas mai, karna band karo. Mai naraz hun tumse." He said. Samiya came with tray of tea in her hand and sat beside Azam.

"Ap kyu naraz hain mujhse?" She asked.

"Tum aur Furqaan? Aur mujhe nahi bataya, tum to kehti thi mai tumhara favourite bhai hun." He pouted like a baby. Samiya giggled at her husband's childish behaviour.

"Huh aur mujhe laga tha mai apki favourite behen hoon." She retroted.

"Han to maine kab kaha nahi ho? Maine kya kiya."

"Rehne dein bhai, mat jhoote dilase dein nahi hun mai apki koi favorite behen. Do saal tak Samiya bhabhi ko ghumate rahe aur hume nikaah ke ek hafte pehle bataya." She smiled teasingly. Samiya facepalmed.

"Ha wo to... Mai to..."

"Rehne dein bhai ab wo to mai to mat karein." She laughed making him pull her ear playfully.

"Shareer."

"Apne hi bigada hai." She stuck her tongue at him.

"Pata hai mai bohot khush hun, Meri choti si gudiya yahin rahegi humare saath." Azam said after a few minutes of silence.

She stood up from her seat and went behind Azam's chair.

"Agar meri kahin bahar bhi shadi ho rahi hoti to mai apne shohar ko yahi le aati. Apne bhai se dur thodi rehti main." She wrapped her arms around her brother's neck.

Samiya's heart fluttered watching the siblings interact. Although they are cousins, Azam loved Seher just like his real sister, maybe more. Her being nine years younger than him, made him protective of her, caring for her like his own child.

The thought of having a a family with Azam crossed her mind and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She admired the duo as she thought how Azam would take care of his kids and be protective of them just like he is with his younger siblings.

"Azam bhai, bhabhi, Seher api chalein andar dadi jaan bula rahi hain." Ayesha said walking towards them.

"Aarhe hain." The three of them went inside, the tea long forgotten on the table.

Everyone was in the living room the elders sitting on the couches meanwhile the younger ones were either sitting on the floor or on beanbags and chairs.

As soon as she entered the room she looked her beloved, who was already looking at her. The eye contact was enough to make her blush. She sat on the couch handle,on which Arsalan was sitting.

"Haan to beta mai ye keh rahi thi, ke ab jab sab raazi hain is rishte ke liye to hume ab nikaah me deri nahi karni chaiye." Dadi jaan announced.

"But Dadi jaan iski padhai." Arsalan started.