5 🍂

"It's shopping day." Zoya yelled as she and Maya entered the Khan Villa. Zubaida laughed at her antics.

"Assalamualaikum auntie, Kabhi tum bhi salam kar liya karo." Ibraheem scolded his sister.

"Assalamualaikum auntie." She greeted. Maya doing the same.

"Walekumassalam beta." Zubaida smiled. "And what shopping?"

"Nikkah ki shopping!" Zoya said clapping her hands. "Bhabhi ko bulaen naa jaldi." Ibraheem's phone rang and he went outside to answer it.

"Waise is sab ki koi zarurat nahi hai lekin agar tum bacchon ka mann hai to jao. Mai abhi bulati hoon use." Zubaida left the room.

"Abhi se bhabhi kyu bol rahi ho?" Maya said bitterly.

"Sirf teen din ki aur baat hai fir to wo bhabhi hi ban jaengi. Behtar hoga tum bhi adat daal lo." Zoya replied with gritted teeth. Maya just rolled her eyes. Ibraheem came back and Haya also came with her mother.

"Bhabhi." Zoya hugged Haya.

"Bhabhi abhi se?" The latter questioned.

"Maine bhi yahi kaha tha." Maya said.

"Haan, abhi se bole ya nikah ke bad bole ho to tum iski bhabhi hi." Ibraheem intervened.

"Wahi to." Zoya sent a sarcastic smile towards Maya.

"Ab chalein." Maya said getting annoyed.

"Yes chalo." Haya said.

The four of them walked outside and Ibraheem opened the car door for Haya. Maya scoffed at the duo as she sat in the back.Soon they arrived at the mall and visited several boutiques. Nothing special caught their eyes as they strolled around.

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon?." Zoya asked gaining the elder's attention. She was wearing a dark green dress.

"Oh bohot pyaari Masha Allah. Yahi lo please." Haya smiled and Zoya nodded.

"Ibbi, see Zoyii is looking so pretty.." Haya called out. He gave her the 'dont call me Ibbi' look

"Haan achi lag rahi hai but ye shopping spree apke liye nahi hai inke liye kuch pasand karein." Ibraheem said pointing at Haya. Zoya nodded and went to change into her regular clothes

"Ap help kardein na choose karne mein." Haya batted her lashes.

"Meri jaan ap hukum karein." He smiled. Maya grabbed the first dress she saw and turned to Ibraheem.

"Bhai ye kaisa hai?" She asked trying remove his attention from Haya.

"Thik hai. Zyada acha nahi hai." He replied honestly.

"Acha to fir ap hi kuch bataen mere to kuch samjh nahi arha." She said innocently.

"Haan chalo." He said and they both examined several dresses. Haya waited for Zoya outside the changing room.

"Pakka ise done kardun?" Zoya asked as he got out.

"Haan kardo."

"Ok. Bhai kahan hain?"

"Wo Maya ko dress choose karne me help kar rahe hain. Use kuch samjh me nahi arha and honestly mujhe bhi." Haya laughed. "Shopping isn't our forte."

"I see." Zoya said. And the former nodded.

"Oh my God. Bhabhi this is it. Please try this on." Zoya squealed as she spotted a heavily sequenced gharara. It was dark red in color and absolutely stunning.

"Isn't it too much. Bruh it's my nikkah not rukhsati." Haya said nervously.

"Nikkah hi to main hai. Abhi se hi bhai ka dil mutthi me karein." The latter instructed which didn't make any sense to the former.