11 🦋

Azam and Furqaan were leaving for the airport in three hours, they were chilling with their siblings before leaving. Seher sat beside Zainab with a shy smile on her face. She couldn't look up at him remembering what she did last light.

"Oi meri gudiya, kya laaun tumhare liye?" Azam asked her.

"Um dher saari chocolates." She said cutely.

"Bas?"

"Haan bas."

"Waah, aur Zainab tumhare liye?"

"Rehne dein bhai, abhi ek list pakda dungi to fir baatein sunaengy." Zainab replied.

"Mujhe bata do. Mai le aaunga." Furqaan smiled at his sister. The two of made talked through expression and came to an agreement that this is the payment of her blackmailing.

"Thik hai, I'll text you. Bohot chizein hain. Yaad karke bata dungi" Zainab replied with a grin.

"Ye bhi sahi hai." He retroted leaning back in his seat. His gaze kept drifting off the Seher who didn't dare look at him. He smirked seeing her all shy. That's kinda new so he's still not used to it, and enjoys it to the extent.

"Maine kya bigad diya tumhara?" Azam asked Zainab.

"Kuch nahi bhai, knowing you, ap to waha kaam me aisa busy honge, you'll forget to call bhabhi, mere samaan ki to khair hi hai." Zainab's explanation made everyone laugh.

"Kaash hum bhi ladki hote." Junaid sighed.

"Harkate to tumhari waisi hi hain." Sehee said laughing.

Any other time she would've refrained herself from saying that considering he would start a fight, but as of now, she knew with Furqaan sitting there he wouldn't dare. Looking at Junaid she found him gritting his teeth and glance towards Furqaan, as if telepathically telling her,

"Inko jaane do bataata hun tumhe."

She celebrated internally for pushing his buttons and that she took revenge on him for calling him bhabhi infront of everyone.

"Seher badtameezi nahi." Azam said. "Aur Ye konsa naya shauk chadh gaya hai tumhe?" He asked Junaid.

"Ary bhai hum bhi apki behen hote to ap humse bhi puchte ke hume bhi kuch chahiye ke nahi."

"Accha ye drame na kiya karo mere saamne, batao kya chahiye tumhe." And with that he listed hundreds of things which Azam could barely remember.

Azam stood up from his seat and stretched.

"Chalo yar thoda rest kar leta hoon, flight bohot lambi hone wali hai."

"Rest karne ja rahe hain ya bhabhi ke sath alone time spend karne jaa rahe hain." Junaid teased and ran away before Azam could beat the shit out of him.

The latter just sighed and left.

"Bhai meri behen se bhi puch lein, usse kuch chahiye ke nahi." Arsalan teased Furqaan.

Seher looked at her brother in bewilderment, she never thought he'd also join this stupidity.

I swear to God bhai you just wait. Bhabhi ajane dein apko bhi bataungi.

"Han han Arsalan tum sahi keh rahe ho tumhare saamne hi to saari baatein hongi." Zainab said sarcastically.

"Api kya keh rahi hain?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Tumhari intelligence bas maths aur physics tak hai." She said dragging him out.

The two of them were left alone in the garden. He was about to strike a conversation when Sameena called him from the inside.