19 🦋

"Seher" Zainab shook the younger who fell asleep on her.

"Furqaan." She jolted from her slumber.

"Bhai ko room me shift kardiya hai." Zainab informed. "He's still asleep though." The latter nodded. "Azam bhai keh rahe hain wo yaha ruk jaengy aur hume Arsalan ke sath wapas jana chaiye."

"Ap chali jaen main nahi ja rahi."

"Seher, bhai sahi keh rahe hain..-" Arsalan started.

"Boldia na nahi jaungi." She snapped.

"Arsalan." Azam called out. "Rehne do. Tum Zainab ko le jao."

"Chaliye Api."

"Apna Dhyan rakhna." Zainab said and they both left.

Seher went inside Furqaan's room, he was laying still with an iv attached to his hand. She sat on the chair beside his bed. Two hours later, he was still asleep.

She looked at her phone saw the time 2:43am. She couldn't sleep so she decided to pray. She asked one of the nurses if she could borrow a prayer mat and they gave her one.

After completing her prayer she sat on the prayer mat and cried her heart out. She prayed for him to wake up soon, for him to remember everything. She prayed for everything to be fine, just how it was before. She let out choked sobs and tried to be as quiet as possible.

"Seher." She heard him call her. She immediately stood up and went to him. He tried sitting up and she helped him sit properly.

"Ap thik hain? Is your head hurting? Mai doctor ko bulati hoon." She said moving away but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back. He made her sit on the bed next to him.

"Furqaan bhai...-" he placed his index finger on her lips, shushing her.

"Bhai? Sach me?" He smiled.

"Ap.. apko ya... yaad agaya?" She asked and he stayed silent.

She thought he probably doesn't remember the past but only remembers what happened few hours ago, how Azam told him about her being his wife.

"Oh sorry, it's fine you don't have to remember immediately, don't think too much...-"

"I remember." Those two words stopped her rambling.

"Wh... What?" She asked.

"Mujhe sab kuch yaad aagaya, I remember falling in love with you, I remember confessing to you." He took her hands in his. "I remember sneaking around with you in the house." He smiled at her.

"Mujhe yaad hai tum kitna gussa thi jab Junaid ne tumhe bhabhi kaha tha, mujhe yaad hai kaise tum mujhse naraz ho gayi thi jab bhai mujhe Italy le gaye thy." Tears kept rolling down her cheeks. "I remember promising to love you forever and always coming back to you." He said wiping her tears.

"Furqaan.." She sobbed.

"And I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked.

"I told you I don't ever want to see you cry or be the reason for your tears. And look what I did. I forgot, I forgot about us."

"Isme apki koi galti nahi hai." She said.

"But still, do mahine, you suffered for two whole months just because of me."

"That's not true." She denied.

"Mujhe bataya kyu nahi?" He asked.

"Uss waqt Mere liye ye important nahi tha ke ap mujhe yaad rakhe, mere liye ye important tha ke ap thik rahein." He caressed her cheeks.

"Itna pyaar karti ho mujhse." She nodded.

"Ap bhi to karte hain." She replied.

"Wo to mai karta hoon." He said pulling her in his embrace. She hugged him tightly. "Bhale hi mera dimag bhul gaya ho par mera dil to tumhara tha aur tumhara hi rahega."

"Aur Pagal ladki, dadi jaan se bhi lad li mere liye." She sniffled.

"Puri duniya se lad sakti hoon apke liye." He kissed her head.

"I'm so sorry meri jaan. Maaf kardo mujhe."

"Kis baat ki maafi? Kitni bar bolun mai apse naraz nahi hoon isme apka koi kasoor nahi hai. Bas karein ab sorry mat bolein."

"Accha thik hai. Lekin ab bas ap bhi rona band karein. Mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise meri rooh jism se alag ho rahi ho." He said and she looked up at him.

"Ab apne kuch aisa bola na to mai khud apki rooh alag kar dungi." She threatened and he laughed.

"Acha aisa karengi ap?" He teased.

"Don't test me."

"Okay baby I won't." He chuckled nuzzling his head in her neck. "You know, nothing can top this feeling."

"Which feeling?" She asked.

"Having you in my arms."

"Hmm can't deny that cause same." She said snuggling up to him.

"I love you."

"I Love you more." He placed a lingering kiss on her temple.