7 💌

Aadil's P.O.V

I woke up feeling all happy. I checked my phone for any texts from Khadeeja.

Love❤️:
Good morning, call me whenever you see this.💕

I smiled at the text. I called her immediately. She picked up after two rings.

"Hello." She said.

"Good morning." I said.

"It's not morning, mister." She giggled.

"Huh?" I looked at my phone and checked the time, 12:30 pm. "Man, it's afternoon already."

"Itna late uthna achi bat nahi." She laughed.

"Kya karu yar raat bhar ek ladki ke baare me sochta rehta hun."

"Acha kon?"

"Ek hai pagli." I chuckled.

"Jaiye fir ap us pagli se hi baat kar lein."

"Ap hi to hain meri pagli."

"Main apki kab se ho gayi?" She asked playfully but I went silent, I remember she said she needed time.

"Aadil?"

"Han."

"Ap chup kyu ho gaye." She asked.

"Kuch nahi."

"Mujhe apse kuch kehna tha.." she started.

"Haan sun raha hun."

"I uh ... I'm willing to give this a chance." She said and I sat up straight.

"Really?"

"Yes. I realised that I love you too much to back away now, just please don't make me regret my decision."

"Ofcourse I would never. You have no idea how happy you've made me."

"I'm happy too."

"Does that mean you're mine now?"

"Kind of." She laughed.

"Don't worry I'll make you completely mine."

"I've got to now, mom's calling."

"Are you shy, now?" I laughed.

"Shut up, bye." She giggled.

"Bye, Love you."

"Love you too." And then she hung up.

Fast forward to another 6 months. Our relationship has been going real smooth. We both love and trust each other. There's been times when we fought over the pettiest things but we made up somehow.

We still haven't met each other again. But that doesn't matter to me, what matters the most that we're always there for each other when we need to be. We've been the most vulnerable to each other, she told me her fears and insecurities and I told her my mine, she listens to me like other and most of all she understands me.

My phone rang and the name Love❤️ displayed on the screen. A smile appeared on my face as I picked up.

"Assalamualaikum." She greeted.

"Walekumassalam."

"Kaise hain ap?"

"I'm sad."

"Why." She almost yelled.

"Because I Miss you."

"Allah, you're do dramatic Aadil, apne mujhe dara diya." She scolded. I laughed.

"Ap mujhe daant rahi hain?"

"Hanji. Aur rahi bat miss karne to I miss you too. But usme mai kuch nahi kar sakti, jo karengy ap karengy."

"Matlab?"

"Matlab yeh ke we've been together for a while now, and...." She trailed off.

"And?" I asked although I understood what she meant.

"Aadil!!!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

"Mai samajh gaya, ap kahein to mai abhi aajaun." I laughed.

"You're so mean."

"I'm not mean, baby. Ap apne ghar py bat to kariye pehly."

"Hmm, my mom approves, bhai ko bhi koi problem nahi hogi but abba se main bat nahi karungi."

"Your mom approves, hold up, She knows?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes, fyi the night we talked, my mom came to talk to me, she noticed my change in behaviour and I told her everything and she said if he makes you happy then it's okay to take the risk, so I did."

"Woah, meri mother in law to bohot intelligent hain." I said amused.

"You're getting of the track. Abba ko manana bohot mushkil hai. He's not going to approve that easily."

"Aisa kyu?"

"He's against love marriage waise hi and on top of that you're a celebrity."

"Itna bhi mushkil nahi hoga."

"Kehna asaan hai."

"Ask you mom, bet she'll help."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." She said.

We talked for a while and then she said she had to go. I thought about what we talked, I want to marry her as soon as possible, I hope her father approves.

Khadeeja's P.O.V

I hung up and went to the kitchen. I knew my mom would be there. And I was right.

"Mom." I called out.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Apse bohot zaroori baat karni hai." I said.

"Han bolo."

"Abba kahan hain?" I asked.

"Ghar py nahi hain, tum bolo kya bolna hai?"

"Wo Aadil.." I started.

"Kya hua Aadil ko?"

"Wo mujhse shadi karna chahte hain."

"Ary waah, to ajae ghar." She said as if it was nothing.

"Itna asaan nahi hai. Abba se ap bat karengi?"

"Haan mai kar lungi."

"Sach me?"

"Haan mujhe Aadil pasand hai, wo accha ladka hai. Mujhe yaqeen hai tumhare abba maan jaengy."

"Apko pata hai na love marriage py unke thoughts." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Han beta tum tension mat lo. Mai bat kar lungi." She said I clapped my hands like a little kid.

"Thank you." I hugged her tightly.

I rushed to my room and jumped on my bed.

Me:
Guess what?

Mine❤️:
What?

Me:
Amma said she'll talk to abba.

Mine❤️:
That's awesome.

Me:
Ikr.
Wyd btw

Mine❤️:
At the studio. Reviewing songs.

Me:
Focus on your work
Text me when you're free.

Mine❤️:
Ok ma'am.
Ly💘

Me:
Ly2 😘