6 🍂

The nikkah ceremony was held in Khan villa's beautiful garden with close family and friends. It was an ethereal ambiance created by the event planners. The garden was exquisitely decorated with the finest variety of light pink and white flowers. Everything looked like it could be destroyed with a touch. In the center was a platform reserved for the nikah ceremony and it was surrounded by four tall mehraabs, weaved on them were the same varieties of flowers running all through the theme. A couch was set under the mehraab.

Ibraheem sat on the couch. He was looking in so handsome dressed up in a stylish black kothi and white pathani suit with his black hair gelled and set. He sat there waiting for beloved to arrive. He sucked in a breath when he saw her walking towards him. Zoya and Maya beside her. She looked absolutely breathtaking in her red gharara. Her duppatta pinned neatly on her head.

 Her duppatta pinned neatly on her head

She sat beside him and The questions were asked and they both replied with "qubool hai" each time

She sat beside him and The questions were asked and they both replied with "qubool hai" each time. Now the two were tied in the sacred bond of love. They were now husband and wife.

"You're my baby now." He whispered in her ear and she looked at her hands shyly.

"Time for pictures." Zafar yelled. Ibraheem stood up and put his hand out for her. Haya took his hand he helped her stand up.

After an hour everyone left and only the two families were left

After an hour everyone left and only the two families were left. Everyone was busy chattering, Zubaida and Farzana discussing the upcoming functions which were literally months later. Sohail and Javed being happy that their bond is even stronger than before. Zafar, Zahran, and Sehba were still clicking pictures. Ibraheem kept looking at Haya the whole time.

"You're staring." She whispered.

"And what about it?" He asked. She didn't reply and looked away.

"I'm talking to you baby." He said making her look at him. "You're mine now, and I can look at you as much as I want." He said kissing her knuckles.

Maya who saw the couple interact felt her heart break. Jealousy and anger flooding through her veins. Her lips wobbled as she felt a wave of emotions hitting her at the same time. A tear slipped out if her eye and she was quick to wipe it but not quick enough. Zoya saw her and patted her back.

"I know it's hard for you to accept it but you have to. They love each other."

"I know and I'm trying."

"Good."

"C'mon everyone let's head inside and eat." Sehba said and they got up and went inside.

Zoya immediately rushed to her bhabhi and helped her with her heavy dress. Ibraheem signalled his sister to leave so he could have at least five minutes alone with his wife. Zoya the ever so understanding sister she is, left without a complaint.

"Badi jaldi mein lag rahi hain." He said pulling her closer and wrapped his arms around Haya's waist.

She rested her hands on his chest as looked up at him.

"Ibraheem." She said his name lowly. "Chorein." She said. He pulled her even more closer.

"Kyu?" He asked, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Koi dekh lega."

"Toh?"

"Toh..wo.." she trailed off.

"Toh kuch nahi biwi. Ab to koi bhi dekhe, I don't care." She felt a kiss being placed below her ear and her whole body shudder.

"Ibraheem." She breathed heavily.

"Don't do that baby, I won't be able to stop myself." He bit her neck making her gasp. They both stayed like that for a few seconds, basking in each other's presence. The silence was broken by Haya.

"Ibbi." He hummed. "Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai." She said and smiled looking at him.

"Haan mai soch raha tha kafi der ho gayi apne bola nahi." He laughed. "C'mon let's go eat." He said grabbing her hand.

"Haath to chorein."

"Never." He said and pulled her inside. Everyone was already at the dining table and were waiting for those two to arrive.

"Kyu dulha dulhan khana nahi khana?" Sehba asked as they both sat on their respective seats.

"Khana hi to khana hai warna hum kahan aaty." Ibraheem mumbled.

"Kuch kaha tune?" Zafar asked and Ibraheem shook his head.

After an hour, the Ahmed's decided to leave. Sohail hugged Javed and they bid their goodbyes. Then he hugged Ibraheem.

"Apni amanat chor kar jaa raha hoon apke paas, jald aunga lene." He smiled.

"Beta tum abhi le jao." Sohail laughed.

"Baba, Kuch zyada jaldi nahi ho rahi apko mujhe bhagane ki." Haya whined.

"Bhai aur uncle ka to pata nahi, but mujhe apko yaha se lejane ki bohot jaldi hai." Zoya chirped.

"Chalein ab bhabhi ki chamchi." Ibraheem said.

"Haan chalein."

"Allah hafiz."

"Allah hafiz."

When leaving Ibraheem turned around one last time and mouthed a 'i love you' to Haya which made her blush.