3 🐚

After Shams left Ali entered his sister's room to find her already sitting on the bed as if she was waiting for him.
He moved towards her bed and sat beside her, waiting for her to say something.

"If you're waiting for an apology or explanation, you're not getting either of those." She stated grumpily.

"I just want to know why do you do that? I mean, you're good with everyone but I don't know what happens to you when you see Shams." Ali said leaning back on his arms, looking at her with an expectant look on his face.

"He's just irritating bhai, his face is infuriating, uska muh dekh kar mujhe kch ho jata h. And ap to aise kehrhe hain jaise mai hi hamesha start krti hu, jaise unse kabhi mujhse badtameezi nahi ki." She pouted.

"He's not that bad Alu, he's just reserved and introverted." Ali explained.

"No bhai, not true, wo sabke sath ache se rehta hai, i know wo introvert hai zyada baat nahi karta par wo dusro ko acche se greet krta hai. Mujhe dekh kar Allah jane usko konsa dohra padh jata hai." Aliya huffed in irritation.

"Acha baba theek hai. Wo badtameez hai aur use koi problem hogi tumse but please iss bat ka dhyan rakho ke wo Dua ka bhai hai. Use bura lagta hai jab tum dono aise ladte ho, aur mujhe bhi." Ali stated.

"Main sirf use Api ki wajah se tolerate karti hoon wrna abhi tak toh main use apni car se uda chuki hoti." Ali laughed at her statement.

"Okay ms gangster calm down." He said still laughing. "Aur ye api kya hai? Bhabhi hai na wo tmhari hone wali?" Ali narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"Exactly, hone wali. Abhi hui nahi hai." Aliya smiled brightly at her brother. "Aur chale ab jaen zyada free may hoiye. Bhuli nai hu main ap mere dushman ko ghar laye thy." She scolded her brother playfully.

"Haan haan ja raha hoon. Aur dekhna shadi ke bad tmhari aapi ko bhi mana krdunga tmse baat nahi karegi." He made a mocking face at her before leaving the room. Aliya just shook her head laughing at her brother's antics.

~~~~

A few weeks passed since Aliya's and Shams' encounter. The two avoided each other like the plague. Two families often met up to discuss the upcoming wedding of their eldest children. Even during those meetings the two would either glare at each other or straight up not show. The elders knew of their cold war and never bothered meddling in their business because, as it was, none of their business.

The wedding of Ali Khan and Dua Siddique has been finalised. They are to be wedded in three weeks. Ever since the date has been finalised Aliya has been on her toes. From running to the market, helping her parents with the preparations, making appointments and practicing for her dance performance with Mahira. After all it was her only brother's wedding.

"M where are you?" Aliya asked as soon as Mahira picked up the call.

"Home." Her best friend replied.

"Alright. I'm coming to pick you we're going to the mall." She said getting in her car.

"What for?"

"I've yet to get my dress for bhai's reception. Did you forget already?" Aliya asked.

"No, but why didn't you get it earlier? It's literally 4 days left for the functions to start."

"I'll tell you when we meet. Be ready I'm almost there."

"When have i ever gotten ready to hit the mall? Just get here already." Mahira sassed.

"Han mera tomboy arhi hu main." A few mintues Aliya pulled up at Mahira's house.

"Lets go. I'm hungry." Mahira said as soon as she got into the car making Aliya laugh.

"Ha ha i know."

"Acha ab batao reception dress ka kya scene hai?" Mahira asked.

"Yaar you know how I love sarees. But amma kabhi pehenne nahi detin." Aliya glanced at Mahira who responded with the same mischievous grin on her face.

"And so you decided ke last moment py you'll get a saree and aunty wouldn't have the time to lecture you or get it changed." Mahira completed the rest of the scenario.

"Exactly."

"You're cunning." Mahira grinned.

The two of them then went inside the mall and started scavenging through the stores to find the perfect saree for Aliya. The two had been there for almost an hour and nothing seemed to catch her eye so they both decided to take a snack break. Halfway through their meal Aliya's phone rang.

"Jee bhai?" She answered the call. "Haan, nahi no problem. Haan mall me! Okay. Theek." Mahira couldn't understand anything from the one sided conversation she heard.

"What's up?"

"Bhai's car broke down. He called home but driver uncle ke sath to amma gyin hain jeweller ke pas. He's coming to get my car, unko Dua api ko lekr kahin jana hai toh obviously Uber krne me janab ki shaan me gustakhi ho jaegi." Aliya explained. Mahira laughed at her last sentence.

"I see, sahi hai waise bhi we're not anywhere near done." Mahira replied. "Hum Uber karlengy. Abhi Saree hunt dobara shuru karte hain."

The two continued their search, Ali came by to take the keys and left. Fifteen minutes later Aliya let out a small scream.

"M, come here." Mahira came to Aliya's side and her jaw dropped.

"Girl this is it. You have to get this." Mahira squealed.

"I definitely plan to." She kept staring at the dress with glitters in her eyes

Mahira's phone ringing snapped her out of her trance. After taking the call she turned to her best friend.

"Girl I've gotta rush, mom called. It's urgent. I wish i could stay." Mahira pouted sadly.

"It's fine M, at least we found my dream saree." Her eyes twinkled. "You go home and call me when you reach." She patted her best friend's cheek.

"Alright babes, you go try it on, send me pictures and please buy it. Sorry for leaving you alone." Mahira smiled sadly.

"Shut up, now shoo. Bye bye."

Aliya tried on the saree after Mahira left and immediately fell in love with if she hadn't already. There was no way she was letting it go. She paid for the saree and left the store when she bumped into a familiar face.

A/n: cliffhanger lol. Kinda filler chapter. Not proofread.
Helllooo everyone ya girl is back. Hopefully she'll stay lol. Lots of love bye❤️‍🔥