9 🦋

Sitting in Dadi jaan's room with all the ladies, Seher felt anxious. Do all the girls feel this way. Abbas, Aslam and Arsalan came into the room with Qazi sahab.

Qazi sahab started asking her,

"Seher Abbas, binte Abbas Khan, kya apko Furqaan Aslam wald Aslam Khan se ye nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai." She spoke slowly. He asked her the same question two more times and she replied with "Qubool hai." She signed the nikkah nama, she felt tears trickle down her cheeks.

Everyone in the room was in tears, tears of joy obviously. The Qazi sahab left and everyone made dua. Dadi jaan kept her hand on her head and whispered words of blessings.

Sameena hugged Ateeqa, while Fareha fed sweets to the bride who was a crying mess. Zainab hugged her and Ayesha, Sana joined.

In the living room Furqaan was sitting with his chachu and brothers. The four men came out of dadi jaan's room and went to them.

Then Qazi sahab asked him,

"Furqan Aslam wald Aslam Khan, kya apko Seher Abbas binte Abbas Khan se ye nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai." And then he was also asked the same question two more times and he also replied with "Qubool hai"

After he signed the nikkah nama the two of them were bound in a pious relation and Qazi sahab left.

Azam hugged His younger brother.

"Mubarak ho bhai." Junaid jumped on Furqaan.

"Khair mubarak."

"Ab to hum jija saale hogaye." Arsalan said hugging him.

"Tch, bhai hi hun abhi bhi tumhara." He replied with a smile.

Sameena, Ateeqa and Fareha walked out and went to the kitchen to bring out lunch.

Azam, Arsalan and Junaid dragged Furqaan towards dadi jaan's room. They went inside and dadi jaan immediately pulled Furqaan in a hug. She gave him her blessings.

"Ladkiyon jao apni maaon ki madad karo khana nikalwane me." She ordered. The boys also understood what dadi jaan was implying so they also left.

They both were left alone with dadi jaan in her room. Seher's waterworks still haven't stopped, her back facing the two.

"Khush?" Dadi jaan asked.

"Ji dadi jaan." He replied. He still hasn't gotten the chance to see his bride yet.

"Jaldi ajaana." Dadi jaan said walking out of the room.

He walked towards the girl he's been dying to see since morning. He sat beside her on the bed and turned her to face him. She looked at him, her nose red and cheeks wet. He wiped her tears away.

"Fir royi tum." He said chuckling. She didn't say anything instead she wrapped her arms around his waist and sobbed in his embrace. Her duppatta slipped from her head and he threaded his fingers in her hair.

"Acha bas na." He hugged her shaking form.

She pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Finally mine." He said pecking her forehead. She nodded her head.

"Say it."

"Yours." She whispered.

"I'm so happy." He said.

"Me too." She intertwined their fingers together.

"Acha ye batao, ye miracle kaise hogaya?" He asked standing up.

"Konsa miracle?" She stood up too.

"Tumne ye color kaise pehen liya?"

"Apko pasand hai na blue color." She replied.

"Waah, yaqeen nahi aa raha, Seher Abbas, black ke alawa bhi kuch pehen sakti hain." He thought out loud.

"Seher Abbas nahi pehen sakti lekin Seher Furqaan pehenegi." She commented.

"Main bata raha hun meri jaan tum hi logi." He said.

"Furqaan bha..-" she stopped herself before she could complete.

He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, not hard enough to hurt, pulling her close,

"Kya keh rahin thin?" He asked.

"Hazar dafa mana kiya aisi baatein na karen." She stuttered.

"Usse pehle kuch.."

"Kuch nahi."

"Kuch to."

"Furqaan chorein koi ajaega."

"Firse kaho." He commanded.

"Chorein koi ajaega."

"Seher." He warned.

"Kya?" She asked.

"Mera naam lo fir se."

"Ap chorein pehle." He turned her around so her back was against his chest.

"Pehly tum bolo."

"Furqaan." She whimpered.

"Agy se yaad rahe. Hmm?" He said and she nodded.

"Good." He said leaving a peck on the nape of her neck.

"Chalein ab?" He asked as if nothing happened.

"Chalein." She walked first but he grabbed her hand pulled her back.

"I love you."

"I love you more."