12 🍄

Today is the day. Today Saad will marry the love of his life. He was over the moon, he could finally see his Fifi. It had been almost a month since he had seen her. He was literally dying to see her, to hold her hand and finally hold her close to him. At the same time he was nervous. If a year ago, someone would've told him, he'd marry Falak, he would've punched them in the face for rubbing salt in his wounds. But right now he's ecstatic.

"Kya haal hain dulhe miyan?" Hadi asked entering Saad's room.

"Honestly, it's overwhelming." Saad replied.

"Tu kahe to Fifi ko call karke postpone karwa doon shadi?" He teased.

"Acha lagega tu meri shadi me black eye ke sath aye?" Saad asked thinking out loud. "Pictures ache nahi ayengy." He glared at Hadi who just laughed.

"Acha bhai, itna wild kyu ho raha hai, keep it for the night bro." He teased again.

"Kuch kam se aya to bhonk warna dafa hoja Hadi." Saad tried not to blush.

"Main apko batane aya tha ke mai ja raha hoon aur ab apse mulaqat hogi sidhe venue par." Hadi said clapping Saad's back.

"Kahan ja raha hai aur kyun?"

"Main apni behen ke ghar ja raha hu aj uska nikkah hai uski barat ko recive krna hai maine." Hadi said.

"Excuse me?" Saad had a very disgusted look on his face.

Knowing Falak doesn't have a brother and her father died while she was little soHadi took it upon himself to be there for her on her big day.

"Apki hone wali zawja ke ghar ja raha hoon." Saad smiled at his comment. "It would've been Harry but...." He trailed off with a sad smile.

"Yeah..." Saad didn't say anything further.

"Chal fir I'll see you there. Don't stress, it's your big day. Relax." Hadi said.

"Acha sun.." Saad called out.

"Han?"

"Ek kaam karde..."

Hadi left his house and reached Falak's house within minutes. He greeted Falak's mother and she was relieved that he came by. It was good to have another helping hand.

Falak was freaking out since the moment she woke up. For the most years of her life, she thought she wouldn't ever get married. And then she met Saad again and they're here. It's her wedding day. She wants this so bad but at the same time she's scared she'd mess up. Jen and Ayeza, Falak's elder sister have been trying to calm her down for two hours they haven't had any success.

A knock on the Falak's bedroom door was heard and Jen went to answer.

"Who is it?" She asked and turned to Falak, "for the love of God would you stop pacing." She snapped.

"Dulhan ka bhai." The voice said. Jen recognised the voice and opened the door for Hadi and he entered the room.

"Isko kya hua hai? Aur ye kya haal bana rakha hai isne?" Hadi asked pointing at a pacing Falak, who was still in her pyjamas.

"Hadi yar tum hi samjhao isko." Jen gave up.

"Fifi." He called out. "look what I've got for you." Falak turned to see Hadi holding a bouquet of yellow roses. "Apke mister ne bheje hai apni missus se ke liye." He said handing her the flowers.

Falak took a whiff of the flowers and calmed down. She mumbled a thank you to Hadi with a smile.

"Feeling better?" Ayeza asked her sister. Falak nodded in response as she hugged the roses close and sniffed them once in a while.

"Aye majnu, uth kar tayyar ho 4 ghante bad shadi hai teri." Hadi said pulling Falak out of her trance.

"Okay but everything will be alright, haina?" Falak asked getting up.

"Yes it will, don't worry. These are just wedding jitters, tumhare aashiq ka yehi hal hai udhar, if it makes you feel any better." Hadi laughed. Falak threw her comb at him which he dodged skillfully.

"Ye tum dono aj itne violent kyu horhe ho mujhe marne ka plan banaya hai kya." Hadi complained.

"Tumhari harkate hi aisi hai mar khane wali." Falak retroted.

"Acha ab zyada bakwas mat karo saman uthao apna I'll drop you at the salon fir mujhe banquet hall bhi jana hai." Hadi informed. "Jaldi karo mai niche wait kar raha hoon."

"Haan haan arhe hain." Falak rolled her eyes walking into her bathroom.

"Thank God tum agaye Hadi warna mujhe toh laga tha aaj iski shadi nahi ho paegi." Jen groaned.

"Sab sun rahi hoon mai." Falak yelled from inside.

"Suna hi rahi hoon." Jen yelled back.

Hadi dropped Falak, Jen and Ayeza at the salon and Falak just blabbered through the whole ride to calm her nerves. She was either bickering with Jen or telling Hadi to learn how to drive properly.  After hours of getting her hair and makeup done Falak was ready.

Falak, Jen and Ayeza arrived at the banquet to see it was decorated beautifully with white flowers and curtain. There was a mini stage build in the centre of the banquet hall, with a white couch placed on it.  A flower curtain made for Saad and Falak to sit at either side for their nikkah. Everything looked straight out of a fairytale. There weren't many people as it was a private event, Falak's close family, Jen's family, Haris' parents were present.

"Your man is here." Jen mumbled in Falak's ear as they heard fireworks bursting, Falak blushed furiously.

Hadi, as promised was there at the entrance with Falak's brother in law, Shaheer, to receive the guests. The ceremony began, Jen covered Falak's face with the veil and sat her on one side of the curtain while Saad was on the other. The questions were asked and they they both affirmed. Falak was in tears and her hands shook as she signed the papers.

She wasn't Falak Zaidi anymore. She's Falak Saad Agha.

Saad couldn't help but thank his Lord continuously for letting him witness a day where he finally got married to the one he loves.

She's his now, his Falak.

He then moved past the curtain and kneeled in front of Falak. He held the hem of the veil but waited for her to permission. She slowly nodded and he lifted veil and mumbled, "MashaAllah."
He wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb and kissed her forehead. Their friends let out loud cheers. Saad felt as if he was dreaming and this might all disappear when he wakes up.

"Meri biwi." Saad mumbled and Falak whisper a small yes, assuring him that this is real.

He stood up and held her hands in his'. He led her to stage and made her sit on the couch. Their friends joined them on the stage. It was all surreal, for all of them. This was it, the happy ending for Saad and Falak, and their friends.

Jen, Hadi, Sadia and Mariyam were hollering like idiots and they even danced a bit. With a whole lot pictures being taken. They were happy in that moment and nothing else mattered.

A/n: make sure to check instagram stories @/thatdesiwriter for SaFa ki shadi :)