15 💟

A/n: listen to the song while reading trust me.
Also grab your tissues and please don't hate me.😭😭😭

Time flew by after their midterms and Falak's feelings for Saad were growing rapidly. She soon realised this isn't a case of mere infatuation but love. She was falling in love with him. Scratch that. She had already fallen.

In between spending time with her friends and thinking about Saad, finals arrived. It was the last day of their first year. Their last final exam, when she decided she would tell him.

Falak gathered all of her courage and decided she'd just do it. She'd rip the bandage off. She was waiting for her friends in the cafeteria as she was done with her exam. Hadi was the first one to arrive.

"Fifi, are you okay? You look pale." He asked.

"I'm fine Hadi." She smiled.

"Feels like we haven't talked in so long." Hadi commented.

"You're super busy somewhere." She teased. She had no hard feelings that they couldn't talk as much as they did before.

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Shut up Hadi. Maine iss din ke liye apni bahu nahi dhundi thi ke tum sorry bolo mujhe." She laughed trying to calm her own nerves.

"Shadeed fazool baten karti ho tum." He laughed along.

Soon the others joined them too. They were too exhausted to celebrate the end of their exams so they decided to go home and party later. Falak had carpooled with Jen, Sadia and Mariyam today. She asked Haris and Hadi if they could drop them home since she has somewhere to be.

"But mai aur Hadi iski bike py aaye hai." Saad said.

"Tumhe mai drop kar dungi. I'm going that side only." She said. "If that's okay with you?" She asked.

"Han theek hai, no problem." He replied.

"Alright guys. Let's head out?" Hadi asked picking up his keys and bag from the table.

Hadi left with Sadia. The five of them walked towards the parking when Haris suddenly stopped.

"Shoot..! Mera phone kidhar hai?" He checked his pockets.

"Wait let me just..." Falak called Harry's number and his phone vibrated in his bag. "Harry dumbo. Itna react krne se pehly se you should've checked your bag." She laughed. She gave her car keys to Saad and asked if he could wait for her in the car. He nodded and went to her car. Haris understood she wanted to talk to him alone so he threw his keys to Jen.

"Haanjii... So I guess today is the day?" Haris asked when they were alone. She nodded her head 'yes'. "Goodluck Fifi. I'm here, no matter what the answer is."

"Thank you Harry. I love you." Falak smiled at him.

"What? Kya mere kaan baje??? Firse bolo..." He exclaimed dramatically.

"Chalo bas muh mat lago." She laughed.

"Jen se pehly????" He asked. She nodded laughing again.

As everyone knows Falak finds it hard to express her love through words. Haris and Jen had a bet who'd get the 'i love you' first. Falak thought it was stupid but they both tried the hardest to make her say it to them first. Looks like Haris won the bet.

"Let me know how it goes." Haris called out as she departed from him.

"Will do." She yelled back getting in her car. She cleared her throat as she sat inside. "Uhm Saad?"

"Haan?" He asked focused on his phone.

"Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai, do you mind if we go somewhere and talk?" She asked starting the car.