4 💟

It had been three months since the trio befriended the duo of handsome brothers, as Jen liked to call them which irritated Haris and made Falak laugh. The five of them connected on each and every social media platform and Haris even made a WhatsApp group with the five of them so they can plan whether they'd being going college or not, their football games, or bunks, much to Hadi's dismay. 

It was one those rare days when the trio decide to attend class. They thought they'd been bunking alot and the teacher informed that she'd be giving an assignment, along with their group partners and topics so they decided they'd show up to class. Jen and Falak shared a desk while Haris sat behind them. Other streams' students who have Psychology as their optional subject also joined the class. The trio noticed Mariyam entering the class with a girl. The two sat in front of Jen and Falak. Thankfully she didn't talk to them.

Falak's phone pinged and she saw it was a text from Saad. The two had been talking alot and also exchanging memes. Jen raised a brow at Falak.

Saad: Where r u?

"Tu isse itni kya baate krti hai?"

"We have a lot in common, the conversation just flows." Falak shrugged. "Waise bhi wo hi mujhe msg krta hai."

Falak: class. Wby?

Saad: ye miracle kaise hua?
Saad: cafeteria.

Falak: assignment 😬
Falak: didn't you say tum nhi aane wale? Gc py?

Saad: Hadi le aaya zabardasti.

Falak: lol gtg.

"What did i miss?" Falak asked Jen.

"Nothing. Sb bkwas. Now she's going to announce groups and topics." Jen shrugged.

"Hum khud kyu nhi groups bana skte. I hope hum dono same group me ho." Falak sighed. She dreaded being in a different group than Jen. She didn't want to work with complete strangers.

"Ok so you'll be working in a group of four." The teacher  randomly started making groups according to how they were sitting. This assured Falak she'd be assigned with Jen and she hoped Haris would be in her group too but her hopes shattered when she was put in a group with Mariyam and the girl beside her.

Mariyam and the girl turned around to face jennifer and Falak.

"I guess we'll be working together." Mariyam smiled.

"Tum inhe jaanti ho?" The girl beside her asked.

"Han ye Saad ke friends hai, Falak aur Jennifer. Aur ye hai Sadia meri best friend." Mariyam introduced the other girl.

"Nice to meet you, Sadia." Falak smiled. She could feel really good energy coming from the girl sitting infront of her. The four girls started discussing their topic and how they're going to complete the task that's due in two weeks.

Falak's phone, which she kept on the table, started vibrating. The screen flashed.

Incoming call
Saad

Falak immediately declined the call and focused on the conversation again. Her phone rang again and Sadia told her it was okay and she should answer. She thanked and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Fifi kidhr ho yaar, class khtm hue 6 minutes hogye hai." Saad whined. "Kabse cafeteria me wait krrhe hai mai, Hadi aur Haris."

"Haris?" Falak looked back and saw he actually wasn't in his seat and the class was almost empty. "Can you believe that guy? He's already in the cafeteria." Falak told Jennifer.