11 💟

Falak's heart started beating loudly as she smiled back at Saad. She didn't hear a word that was being said, she completely tuned out whatever was happening around her. She blinked twice as Mariyam snapped her fingers in front of her face.

"Hello Earth to Falak." She exclaimed.

"Huh? Kya?" Falak looked around waiting for someone to fill her in.

"Haris puch raha hai did you think about fresher's?" Mariyam asked.

"Uhm yeah. I did. After giving it a lot of thought I've decided I'm not going. Sorry, you guys have fun tho." She stated.

All of them were visibly disappointed at her answer but didn't voice their disappointment.

"Fifi 2 minute baat kar sakte hain?" Hadi asked her. She nodded and got up, following Hadi outside the room.

"Kya hua Hadi everything okay?" She asked as they stepped out of the room.

"Look i know you have your reasons for not attending the party but please mere liye ajao." Hadi started. "You know, I knew I was attracted to her but now I'm definitely sure I like her. And I'm going to ask her out at the party. You know I'll most likely fuck it up, so I need you to be there for emotional support. Fifi please mere liye aajao."  He further explained.

"Aww kids, they grow up so fast." Falak swooned patting Hadi's head making him roll his eyes. "Itna tension mat lo Hadi it won't be a fuck up. I'm quite sure you'll get a positive response." She smirked.

"I don't care about your surety, you have to be there. Mujhe kuch nahi pata tum arhi ho." Hadi pleaded, more like ordered.

"Acha baba ajaungi. Tum bhaiyon ne achi dadagiri macha rakhi hai." Falak huffed.

"Hum toh aise hai hain." Hadi replied throwing his arm over her shoulder. "and you're stuck with us." He smiled.

"Bade aye hum toh aise hi hain. Chalo ab sab ko batae ye so called good news."

The two re-entered the room.

"I convinced her."

"You did?" "Really?" "Yayyy" Jen, Sadia and Mariyam exclaimed simultaneously.

"Kaise manaya?" Haris asked.

"Hadi ke charm se koi nhi bach pata." Hadi replied earning a pillow in the face from Falak.

"Yayy I'm so excited now. Ab proper maza ayega na." Jen cheered.

~~time skip brought to you by
Khushhal's Pashto  ~~

FRESHER'S DAY

The day which kept Falak at edge, finally arrived. She tried her hardest to put herself in party mood but she couldn't bring herself to. She screamed in her pillow to release her frustration. She went towards her mirror and stared at her reflection.

'cheer up. it's nothing serious, just a party. your friends will be there. you're doing this for HADIA. relax, deep breaths. just make sure everything goes smoothly. you're gonna have to experience this firsthand so you can give the best speech on their wedding.'

After giving herself the pep talk she was somewhat ready.

Jennifer had suggested the four of them get ready together at her place. After showering, Falak packed all her necessities and drove to Jen's. On her way she called Hadi and gave him some specific instructions. When she arrived at Jen's she found out she was late, Sadia and Mariyam were already there.