5 🦋

Soon they arrived at the venue and Saba welcomed everyone at the entrance. She placed her hand on Azam's head and hugged her sister in laws.

"MashaAllah, mere saare bacche kitne pyare lag rahe hain." Saba said admiring all of her nieces and nephews.

Everyone went inside and Azam sat next to Samiya. Guests started arriving one by one and soon the whole banquet hall was filled with people and their loud clatter.

Seher, Zainab and Junaid were clicking pictures with the couple on the stage.

"Hato ab mujhe bhai bhabhi ke saath akele pic leni hai." Seher said pushing Junaid slightly.

"Lelo maharaani, maanogi to ho nahi." Junaid moved aside along with Zainab.

"Smile." She said to Azam and Samiya.

"Seher api." Her attention was now on the person calling her name, who was Sana. She waved her hand at Seher to come down the stage.

Seher stood up and walked towards Sana.

"Kya hua?"

"Ayesha bula rahi hai, uska duppatta unpin hogaya, help chaiye." Sana explained.

"Okay chalo."

They both walked to where Ayesha was and Seher immediately helped her by pinning her duppatta again.

"There you go." She said.

"Thank you api." She said.

"No worries, chalo ab bhabhi ke paas." Seher started walking towards the stage but soon she stumbled and caught herself before her face made contact with the floor.

"Omg. What happened?" Ayesha asked.

"Api ap thik hain?" Sana got worried.

"Offo this stupid sandal." Seher whined and walked to the nearest chair. She took of the sandal and sighed.

"Ye kya harkat hai yar."

Furqaan saw the three girls sitting in the corner with worried faces and he walked towards them.

"Kya hogaya?" He asked.

"Dekhein na bhai, api ki sandal toot gayi." Sana said.

"Oho kaise?"

"Defected piece de diya mujhe, kal hi uske muh py leja kar marungi ye sandal." Seher fumed. "Abhi to Rukhsati bhi karwani thi aur enjoy bhi karna tha lekin ye musibat."

"Tum chalo mere saath, ghar ja kar dusri pehen lo." Furqaan said.

"Sach me ap le kar jaengy?" Seher's eyes shined.

"Haan chalo. Ayesha tum chachi jaan ko bata dena okay?" He said and she nodded.

They both walked outside and Furqaan helped her walk. They both got into the car and Furqaan drove off.

"Waise bhai aj to ap spotlight me hain." She teased.

"Sach main?"

"Haan naa apne nahi dekha? Saari ladkiyaan apko hi dekh rahi thi." She said excitedly.

"Acha, to kya lagta hai? Jiske liye sab kiya tha usne notice kiya hoga ya nahi?" He asked and her face fell but she tried to hide it.

"Apko koi pasand hai?" She asked trying to sound interested.

"Haan. Par mujhe nahi lagta usne mujhe notice kara ho." His voice got low.

They both sat in silence and soon they arrived at home. They both got out of the car and Furqaan unlocked the door. She rushed upstairs to get another pair of sandals.

"Furqaan bhai, mujhe choose karne me help kariye." She yelled.

"Koi si bhi pehen lo sab to black hi hain." He said walking in her room.

"In dono me se ek bataiye." She was wearing different pair of shoes.

"That one." He pointed to the black pumps.
She quickly changed the other one too.

"Chalen?" He asked.

"Ji." She walked infront and she gasped as she saw her reflection in the big mirror placed in the living room.

"Kya hua?"

"Mai aisi lag rahi thi? yaa Allah, kitni buri dikh rahi thi aur kisi ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi." She quickly started fixing her hair.

Furqaan has had enough. He grabbed her wrist and slightly pushed her against the wall. His hand resting beside her head. His other hand rested beside her waist. He was not touching her but they too close. The proximity made her heart skip a beat.

"Furqaan bhai-" she started but was interrupted.

"Shut up. Tum bilkul bhi buri nahi lag rahi thi. Stop saying that. Itni achi lag rahi thi ke maine to nazar bhar ke dekha bhi nahi ke tumhe meri nazar na lag jaye." He whispered.

"Par ap to.. ap to..?" She trailed off.

"Kya main?"

"Ap to kisi ko pasand karte hain aur ap uske liye tayyar bhi hue aur...-" he place his finger on her lips shushing her.

"Wo Tum hi ho, duffer. Look at me, I did all this effort for you, I'm wearing black for you. Because of you I didn't match with Arsalan and Junaid and you stupid girl didn't even notice." He explained.

And then it stuck her, she realised her brothers were wearing the same brown suit but he wasn't. He was wearing a white shirt underneath his black blazer along with black pants and black tie to go along.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice I just..-"

"Tell me do you feel something for me too?" He asked. She stayed silent. He cupped her cheek and made her look at him.

"Don't worry about anything, just say what you feel and I'll take care of the rest, I promise."

"Yeah, I do, but I was scared I thought you just saw me as your little sister and honestly I was ashamed of myself." She confessed.

"I love you. I'll talk to dadi jaan after Azam bhai's walima." She nodded and smiled. "Come on beautiful, let's go."

"Wait." She stopped him. He turned around. "I love you."

They both arrived back at the venue.

"Oh you're back." Sana said.

"Yeah. Where's dadi jaan?" Seher asked.

"She's with Saba phuppo." Ayesha informed pointing beside the stage.

"Okay." She said and walked to where the two were standing.

"Seher beta, kahan gayab ho gayin thi?" Saba asked.

"Phuppo, meri sandal toot gayi thi to mai Furqaan bhai ke sath ghar gayi thi." She smiled.

"Ammi jaan ap to in dono ki shadi karwa dein. Bohot hi pyaare lagengy dono saath me. Dekha tha apne jab dono sath me aye thy." Saba gushed.

"Phuppo!!." Seher blushed.

"Soch to mai bhi yahi rahi hun." Dadi jaan said.

"I'll see you guys around bye." With that she walked away blushing.