2 💌

"Hain?" Asim exclaimed.

"Bhabhi ap ro kyu rahi thi?" Ayesha asked.

"Kya matlab kyu ro rahi thi. Lagta hai bhai ne apna gussa bhabhi py nikal diya hoga aur hume bata nahi rahe hain." Asim said making Aadil laugh.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. He didn't make me cry." Khadeeja said.

"Ahaan defensive much." Asim laughed.

"Asim meri biwi ko pareshan mat karo. Warna I won't continue." Aadil playfully scolded.

"Ary bhai aisa na karna." Asim said.

"Ary bhai ap continue kariye. Asim ap chup rahiye." Ayesha scolded and the latter raised his hand in surrender.

"haan to, kahan tha mai..." Aadil paused for a second before continuing. "Han, to mere dimag me sawal uthne lage. So I thought I'd ask her for a cup of coffee and maybe I'll get answers and when she opened the door...."

Aadil's P.O.V

"Why are you crying?" I asked her. She stood there wiping her tears. How can someone look so beautiful even when crying. Woah.

"Ap thik hain?" I asked again and she nodded.

"Sorry but apko dekh kar lag nahi raha ke ap thik hain." I started. "If you don't mind, may I come in? You can talk to me." She nodded and opened the door wider for me to enter.

I sat on the chair while she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ap meri wajah se to nahi ro rahi?"

"Haan bhi, nahi bhi." She sniffled.

"Matlab?"

"You can say ye khushi ke aansu hain." She chuckled. "Actually, mai apki bohot badi fan hu. Mai yaha apke concert ke liye ayi hu. And I was not expecting The one and only Aadil Malik to be on my door today."

"Oh." I chuckled.

"I was just trying to be respectful, you know? I can understand being a celebrity isn't easy. And I was trying my hardest not to scream in your face. And then you left and I was like, Waah Khadeeja yeh tumhara chance tha apne idol se milne ka and look what you did. I was crying tears of happiness that I met you. And tears of sadness that it lasted for like 2 minutes."

"Woah. I don't know what to say." I was genuinely touched how much thought she gave to this matter. I've never meet someone so mature and sensitive.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything." She said. "So coffee?" She smiled brightly.

"Of course." I smiled.

She got up and called room service. She asked me if I wanted to eat something but I declined politely. We talked while we waited for room service to arrive.

"So, why did you want to have coffee with me? Not that I mind, never in a million years but still." She giggled adorably.

"Uh..umm...." I was at a lost of words. I couldn't tell her that I found her intriguing and I wanted to get to know her more. I debated with myself for a a good minute, nonetheless I decided to tell her the truth.

"Mujhe apko jaanna tha. Mujhe ap bohot hi alag lagi. And I have a few questions too." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Mujhe samjh me nahi arha, I feel like I'm dreaming." She blushed beet red. "By the way kaise sawal? Puchiye."

"Mujhe pata tha ke ap meri fan ho but I was wondering ke apne aisa reaction nahi diya. Mujhe aise fans se milne ki aadat nahi hai na." I laughed a little. "Khair uska jawab to apne de hi diya. And I'm genuinely thankful for your thoughtfulness" I admitted.

"Apko kaise pata mai apki fan hu?" She asked cutely.

"Jab apne darwaza khola to ap mera song loop par sun rahi thi. Aur maine apki journal dekhi thi." Her face turned red at my statement. "I wasn't trying to snoop around but I wanted my stuff back I thought maybe apka koi contact ho usme."

"It's okay. Apne kaha questions, aur kya puchna tha apko?"

"Haan, apki diary me DJ kyu likha tha apne apna naam Khadeeja bataya. So I was confused."

"DJ mera nickname hai. Mere friends mujhe pyaar se bolte hain. Aur meri journal hamesha mere bag me rehti hai aur bag kabhi zameen py rakha ho to be-adabi na ho islie DJ."

"Ap itni achi baatein kaise karti hain."

"Ap itna acha kaise gaa lete hain." She countered this time.

I tried my best to hide my face which was red at her words. And thank God the doorbell rang and saved me from being caught.

"Just a second." She excused herself and a few seconds later she came back with two cups of coffee.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the cup. "So..." I started before taking a sip.

"So, what?"

"Kuch apne bare mein bataen."

"Aisa kuch khaas batane ko nahi hai." She shrugged. "Oh well, apne meri journal to dekh hi li hai. Can I get your signature on it, please?"

"Sure."

She grabbed the journal which was kept on the bed, maybe she took it out when I went back. She handed it to me with a pen. And I signed my name on the front page.

"Thank you so much."

"It's nothing."

"I'm happy I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I'm so lucky."

"And beautiful." I whispered.

"Apne kuch kaha?"

"Nahi toh." I smiled innocently.

"Okay. You know mere bhai apke bohot bade fan like mujhse bhi zyada bade."

"Apse bhi zyada? Itne kitne bade fan hain bhai wo?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Wo apke fan to hain hi but unko (Random singer) bhi pasand thy. So wo unka interview dekh rahe and usne pucha gaya ke ap Aadil Malik ke bare me kya kahenge to he replied with 'Aadil naak se gata hai.' and my brother goes like "Ye Aadil bhai ko bolengy. Do gane ga kar apne ap ko bohot over samjh rahe and from that day he stopped listening to his songs." She narrated the whole scene which I found very cute. She talks so much.

"Woah, mujhe andaza nahi tha ke mere fans itna pyar karte hain mujhse." I was literally amazed. I love my fans so much and they love me the same.

"Mai apko bore kar rahi hu na?" She asked suddenly.

"Bilkul bhi nahi. Mai hamesha apne kisi fan se bat karna chahta tha but apko to pata hai mere fans bat nhi karty." She laughed as she understood my reference to my 'screaming fans'.

"Phir thik hai but ap bata dena jab mai bore karu kyu ke mai to apse din bhar baat kar sakti hu."

"Mai bhi yahi chahta hun." I slipped.

"Ji?"

"Mera matlab hai ke mujhe bhi apse bat Krna accha lag raha hai." I quickly corrected myself.

"Accha. Kya mai apse ek request karun?" She asked.

"Farmaiye."

"Canyousingasongformeplease." She said it so fast I could barely understand. She noticed my expression that I didn't understand she said it slowly,

"Can you...can you sing a song for me please." She fiddled with her fingers.

"Ofcourse. Ap bataiye konsa song? Apka favourite song konsa hai?"

"Mere to sare hi favourite hain. Mujhe dekh kar apko konsa song yaad arha hai hi gaaiye."

It was silent for a good moment then I spoke.

"Pakka gaa dun?" I asked. I was really ready to risk it all.

"Ji."

"Okay." I braced myself and then I sang....

Pehli Nazar Mein.