12 🍂

A whole month went by since Haya found out about Maya's true feelings for Ibraheem. She didn't say anything to anyone, hoping that someday Maya would move on stop with her petty antics.

"Ibbi." She called her husband who busy typing on his laptop, his back resting against the headboard.

"Han?"

"Kal mai mama se milne jaun?" She asked sitting on the edge of the bed, her back facing him.

"Haan isme puchne wali konsi baat hai. Mai chor dunga."

"I'm asking because I am good wife na." She turned to look at him. "Aur ap pareshan na hoen, mujhe aapi pick kar lengi."

"Thik hai, par waapsi mein mai lekar aunga ok?" He said and she nodded her head.

After a minutes Ibraheem called her name but she didn't respond, he looked at her, she looked like she was zoning out. He shut his laptop and stealthily sneaked behind her. She flinched a bit when he placed his lips on her neck.

"Ibbi no." She said sternly.

"Ibbi yes." He smirked biting at her soft skin.

"Mera mood nahi hai." She whined.

"Kya soch rahi thi?" He asked putting his hands on her waist.

"Kuch bhi nahi." She lied.

"I called you twice and you didn't respond. Kisi gehri soch me khoyi thi."

"I was actually thinking about ways to make you happy. And I know exactly what to do." She turned to him.

"Uh huh and what's that?" He smirked.

She slammed her lips on his and he immediately responded pulling her in his lap. They continued savouring each other's lips. Tongues fighting for dominance. Haya moaned as Ibraheem squeezed her waist making him enter his tongue in her mouth.

They pulled apart due to lack of oxygen. Ibraheem got rid of her top which left her bare to his eyes since she wasn't wearing a bra. He kissed her again. She tugged at his tshirt indicating she wanted it gone. He pulled his tshirt off himself granting her, her unspoken wish. She immediately latched her lips to his chest leaving multiple hickies.

"Mine." She kept chanting with every mark she left on him. He groaned as he found her possessiveness undeniably hot.

"My turn." He flipped them over so that she way laying on her back and he hovered above her. He squeezed her breasts. Kissing and sucking the hardened bud.

He pushed his hand inside her pants and teased her clit. His fingers brushing against her entrance ever so slightly.

"Ah Ibraheem." She pulled his hair.

"Yes princess."

"Don't tease." She whined.

"We just got started." The smirk never leaving his face.

"But I want you, really bad."

"Your wish is my command." He removed their remaining clothes and threw them away as they landed somewhere in room.

"You're so good for me baby." He groaned sliding inside her, making her moan in pleasure. He started thrusting faster.

"Yes ah faster please." She moaned. "I'm so close." He stopped as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Why did you stop?" She whined.

"Did you really think I didn't notice how you suddenly got in the mood. Now baby girl if you want your release you're going to be a good girl and tell me what's bothering you. Yeah?" His demanding voice made her feel tingles on her body. For some reason she wasn't paying attention to his words but his voice. It turned her on.