13 💟

Saad and Falak were sitting in comfortable silence. Falak was tired and Saad didn't feel like talking either. However, the silence was broken by Falak's phone ringing. She sat up, fishing out her phone from her dress pocket. After a few seconds it stopped ringing. Jen was calling her. She had 7 missed calls from her. She immediately called her back.

"Falak where the hell are you?" Jen almost screamed. "Harry aur meri jaan nikal rhi thi kabse we're trying to reach you. You weren't even answering your phone."

"Main bahar agyi. It was suffocating inside." She replied.

"Seriously Falak one minute you were right beside me and the boom I don't know where you went. You could've atleast told me." Jen scolded.

"I'm sorry, Hadi took me aside to talk then some things happened. I'll fill you in with the details later."

"What happened? Are you okay? Also where are you? I'm coming to get you."

"Baad me bataungi. Haa theek hoon. I told you I'm outside. Saad is with me. Mujhe wapas andar nahi aana. You enjoy okay??" Falak told her.

"How can I enjoy without you? I'm coming to get youu that's final." Jen commanded.

"No, don't worry about me I'll come find you in half an hour okay? I need to clear my head. Please understand." Falak said.

"Okay. Please stay safe. I'll see you in a bit. Love you." With they Jen hung up.

"She cares so much about you." Saad commented as she got off the phone.

"She does." Falak smiled. "Waise I'm sorry you had to witness all that, you know..." she trailed off referring to her outburst. She felt a little embarrassment.

"Falak, respectfully, shut up. Bilkul bhi koi zarurat nahi hai apologize karne ki aur agar next time aisa kuch bhi hota hai, you'll call me." He said authoritatively.

"Saad it happens at odd times, I can't just call you in the middle of the night for lame reasons." Falak argued .

"It's not a lame reason and I don't care even if it's 3 in the morning. You'll call me. No more argument." He told her. She sighed but agreed nonetheless.

"Acha ye batao." Falak started staring at Saad. His brown eyes were absolutely alluring her under the night sky. "Tum us ladke ko kaise jante ho?" She asked.

"Mai use nahi jaanta." He shrugged.

"But he said your name."

"Sweetheart, mujhe sab jaante hain." He sent her a charming smile.

"Zyada hi khush fehem nahi ho tum?" She laughed. "Waise I never knew tum aise gussa bhi kar skte ho." She added.

"I have a bad reputation." He whispered to her with a smirk. "Waise toh we're very calm and collected, but we lose control when we're angry." He told her.

"We?" She asked.

"Me and Hadi."

"I don't believe you. Hadi? Gussa? No way!!!" Falak exclaimed. Saad laughed at her reaction.

"Tum use itna masoom kyu samjhti ho?" He asked still laughing. "Ye jo apka masoom dost hai na Hadi isne school me ek ladke ka sar phad diya tha that too with his bare hands and I'm not even exaggerating." This piece of information had Falak shocked.

"WHAT? KYUU??" She almost yelled.

"Hum sab cousins ek hi school me thy and this dude was harassing our younger cousin. She told him aur fir kya agle din bich class me ghus kar Hadi ne us ladke ko itna mara ke uska sar phat gaya." Saad laughed, Falak stared at him as if he had grown another head, well because this isn't a laughing matter. "Lekin Hadi dil ka bohot hi accha hai." Saad concluded.

"Honestly that guy kinda deserved it. For me he's still my pure Hadi." Falak said. "Waise tumne kya kiya? Aisa toh hua nahi hoga ke tum side me khade hokar show dekh rahe hogy."

"Main? Main to kuch bhi nahi karta." Saad smirked evilly.

"Bataoo mujhee." She glared at him.

"Mujhse galti se uska hath fracture hogaya tha."

"Galti se???"

"Yes because I was hoping ke toot hi jata..." Saad admitted.

"Tum pagal toh nahi ho?" She asked in disbelief.

"Ye to discrimination hai Fifi, Hadi ne uska sar phod diya but you still think he's innocent. This isn't fair." He pouted like a child.

"Tum dono hi pagal ho."

"Jokes aside, you've been friends with us for a while now, you've never seen us behave this way with anyone. You should know we aren't psychopaths who beat people for fun. We're just a little protective about the people we love and care about." Saad felt the need to explain himself.

"I know and I'm thankful to you for today. This doesn't change the way I see you two. If anything, I am friends with bad boys oooohh. Exciting." She squealed easing Saad's nerves.

"Do you like Hadi?" Saad blurted out before he could even think.

"WHAT? Why would you even think that?" She asked.

"Dunno. Aise hi thought agaya. You two... well..." Saad fumbled with his words, "Tum dono kaafi time spend krty ho sath me, I see you two having secret eye conversations." Falak laughed at the choice of his words. "Also he convinced you to come today and aaj bhi tum dono pata nahi kya secret bate kar rhe thy before all that happened."

"Saad, honey, you're dumber than I thought." She giggled. "Hadi is like a brother to me. Mai to bas apan ki bhabhi ka dil jeetne me uski help kar rahi thi, waise uski zyada zarurat nahi thi." She laughed to herself.

"I'm guessing from your last sentence, that Sadia likes him back?" She nodded her head 'yes'.

"And he told me he's going to ask her out today, so he wanted me to be here for emotional support. So here I am."

"That's great. Well if you're feeling any better, hum andar chalen?" He asked getting up. She nodded standing up as well. She removed his blazer from her shoulders giving it back to him. "It's fine, keep it on." He told her and she did.

The two walked back to the auditorium with Saad holding on to Falak's hand tightly. Quoting him, 'he doesn't want to lose her in the crowd.' and Falak didn't argue with that. Not that she wanted to. She felt warm and fuzzy on the inside. Her heartbeat going crazy.

'shit, i'm down bad.'

A/n: not edited.