7 🍂

Today Ibraheem and Zafar were leaving for England. Ibraheem wanted to meet Haya before leaving so he came to meet her and decided that he'd go to the airport with Zafar from there only. It was 12 am and their flight was at 2 am.

"Assalamualaikum auntie."

"Walekumassalam beta." Zubaida smiled. "Zafar beta Ibraheem is here." She called out but got no response.

"Auntie where's Haya?"

"She's in her room. And yes you can go meet her." Zubaida laughed and he scratched the back of his neck, nodding his head. "Mai Zafar ko dekhti hoon." And she walked away.

He walked upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door. The door opened and he saw his love, she was wearing an oversized t shirt and pyjamas.

"Assalamualaikum." She greeted.

"Walekumassalam. May I come in?" He asked. She nodded and moved aside, allowing him to come inside.

"Looking cute." He commented as she sat on her bed. Haya realised what she was wearing and blushed a deep shade of red. "I like it." He licked his lips.

"I'm going to miss you." He said sitting on the bed as well.

"Me too." Her words barely a whisper.

He leaned closer and rested his forehead on her shoulder. He let out a huff.

"How am I going to survive two months without you?" He asked.

"Jaise itne saal guzar diye bilkul waise hi." She giggled. "And don't worry I'll call you everyday."

"You will?" He asked.

"Yes." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Everyday." She whispered in his ear.

"You're not shy today." He said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. His face so close hers.

"Uh huh. I'm going to miss you." She confessed. He pulled her to sit in his lap.

"Let me kiss you baby." He placed soft kisses on her neck, his voice dropping down a octave.

"Ibraheem."

"Just once baby." She didn't say anything. "If you're not going to say anything then I'll do it." He warned. She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

He took her silence as a yes and cupped her face with his hand and intertwined his other hand with hers. He placed his lips softly onto hers. They both melted in the kiss and pulled each other closer as their lips moved in sync. Ibraheem pulled away for a second to look at her flustered face.

"You're so addicting, baby." He said and smashed his lips on hers again. He made her lay on the bed and hovered above her, not breaking the kiss.

"Ibraheem." A voice called out. Ibraheem didn't pay any heed, still kissing his wife. "Chal naa late ho jaengy."

"Ibbi.... Zafar bhai..." Haya panted between breaths. He groaned and got up from the bed.

"Haan aa raha hoon." He replied. "I wish I didn't have to go." He sighed walking out of her room.

"Yeah but you have to." She said following him.

"Unfortunately. Okay well, I gotta go now." He said and she nodded. "So, good night and take care of yourself." He instructed

"I will."

"I love you." He said and she smiled. He turned around to walk away when she called him,

"Ibbi.."

"Yes love?" He turned around and what happened next was something he least expected. She pulled him by the collar of his shirt and pecked his lips.

"Have a safe flight." He smirked and nodded.

It's been a month since Zafar and Ibraheem have been gone. Haya, as promised called Ibraheem everyday. Just like any other day she called him. He switched the call to FaceTime.

"Hey princess."

"Are you busy? I'll call you some other time." She spoke as she saw him in his office surrounded by paperwork.

"No, I'm never too busy for you, baby. Now tell me how's my favourite girl doing?" He said making her smile.

"I'm ok."

"You don't sound okay, is everything fine?"

"Yeah." Her voice cracked.

"Oh no, you're definitely not okay. What is it?" He sat up properly.

"Nothing." She sniffled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's not nothing if you're crying. The last time I remember seeing you cry was your grandmother's funeral which was an year ago so don't lie to me. Baby tell me what's wrong, I'm worried."

"I just miss you, so much."

She did miss him, she felt lonely in the house because her brother isn't here and obviously her sister too. She stopped going to Ibraheem's house because she felt a heaviness everytime she visited. She didn't know why but Maya has been passing snide remarks and dropping comments along the lines of, "aren't you too eager to be here?" "Ap roz roz yahan kyu ajati hain?" She didn't want to tell him because she herself wasn't sure if Maya was being mean in Zoya's absence or it's all inside her head.

"I miss you too. I miss your smile. I miss your face and those goddamn lips, when I get back I'm not gonna leave those lips alone so you better be prepared." His words made her smile.

"When are you coming back?"

"Next month." He saw her expressions and sighed. "Tumhe pata hai kya? Tum bas Rukhsati ki tayyari shuru karo, ek mahina kahan chala jaega you wouldn't even know." He suggested.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, or do it if you're interested in being punished." He smirked leaning back in his chair.

"Ibraheem Ahmed you're a pervert." She laughed.

"And you're stuck with me forever." Her fluttered hearing him say that.

"Alright babe, I gotta go. I will you later. Aur ab please rona nahi jaan, mere liye ok?" She nodded her head.

"Allah hafiz."

"Allah hafiz."