18 🍂

Ibraheem couldn't sleep last night and neither could Haya. All he wanted was to go over to her house and beg for her forgiveness. He knew it was wrong of him to not believe in his wife but looking from his perspective Haya didn't make any sense. Even after hearing Maya's words with his own ears, it was hard for him to believe it. His thoughts were occupied with Haya as he drove towards her house. How is he going to apologise? Is she even going to take him back? A lot of questions ran across his mind and before he knew it he was in front of Khan Villa.

Ibraheem got out of the car and rang the doorbell. Zubaida opened the door and he greeted her. She smiled at him, her heartbreaking at his appearance. He looked like he hadn't sleep in days. His face looked pale and his eyes were dull, void of any glimmer. He wasn't doing any better than her own daughter.

"Beta mujhe to kuch samjh nahi arha hai ke masla kya hai. I hope you guys would figure it out." He nodded as she patted his back as they went inside the house.

Upon entering the living room Ibraheem's gaze fell upon, Sohail, Zafar and Sehba who were seated on the sofas. He greeted them all and every one acknowledged him with a smile, except Zafar. He was just too angry and blinded by her sister's pain that he didn't see the bigger picture.

"Ibraheem beta I know this situation is very complicated. Humne Haya ko samjhane ki koshish kri hai but wo nhi maan rhi. Hum chahte hai ke tm dono aaps me iss masle ka hal nikal lo." Sohail started. "We know Haya is just being impulsive. I'm sure you can make her understand."

"I hope so too." Ibraheem replied.

"Alright beta. And just so you know we don't think you're in the wrong. Not that she is, but it's just a matter of misunderstanding." Sohail said.

"Thank you uncle."

"I'm sure tmlog akele me baat krna pasand krogy." Zubaida said. "Haya apne kamre me hai." Ibraheem didn't waste a second before rushing to her room.

He knocked on the door and Haya opened it. She moved herself away without saying a word. Ibraheem's eyes were stuck to her figure. Following her with his gaze as he made her way towards her bed and sat on it. His heart beat in his chest as if it would come out of his mouth any second.

He missed his Haya. His babygirl. She looks so pretty. He wished they could just skip the talking part and he could just hold her in his arms. But he knew better. She didn't even look him in the eye, why in the world would she let him hold her. Ibraheem cleared his throat to gain her attention. When she didn't say anything at all, he knew he just had to speak himself. So he started,

"Haya look, first of all I am sor-"

"Don't you dare say sorry. Ek hazar baar sun chuki hoon. But it doesn't make any difference. Tell me something new." She snapped.

"I know you're right. Whatever you said was true. I am sorry that I didn't believe you. I'm sorry that I've hurt you so much but I didn't mean to. I love so much please come back home, baby. Everyone misses you." Ibraheem said.

"I AM sorry. Maine apko yahan mafi mangne k liye nahi bulaya hai to please stop that." She said.

"To kyu bulaya hai?" He asked getting a little worked up.

"Me chahti hu ke aap mujhe talaq deden." Haya didn't look at him. He got closer to her and grabbed her arm.

"Dobara kaho." He said looking at her. "Meri ankho me ankhe daal kar kaho." He demanded.

"Mujhe jo kehna tha me keh chuki hoon." She avoided eye contact.

"Haya please, I know you're angry and you have every right to be but please aisa mat kaho. It's not even possible right now. We have our baby on the way." He said placing his hand on her stomach.

"Maine faisala kar liya hai. Jab ye baccha paida hojaega aapko mujhe chorna hoga."

"Tum chahti ho humara baccha ek broken family ka hissa ho? Huh?" He asked.

"Ap mujhe blackmail nahi karsakte." She replied getting away from him but he didn't let her. He got on his knees infront of her. She tried pushing him away but he held her hands.

"Mai kuch bhi karunga. Haya please, you can't leave me, I won't let you. I know I was wrong. I said things that I shouldn't have. Tum mere sath jo karna chati ho karlo, khuda ki kasam uff tak nahi karunga bas zidd chor do." He voice cracked. "Tum sari Zindagi saza dena mujhe manzoor hoga, bas ghar wapas ajao please. I'll do anything I swear I'll spend a lifetime to make it up to you."

She couldn't stop the tears that rolled down her cheek. She made him stand up and started punching his chest. Her punches were punctuated with,

"I hate you."

Sob.

"You didn't believe me."

Punch.

"Called me an outsider." She pushed him with all her might. She sobbed and dropped on her knees. "Why did I have to fall in love with you? Why do I still love you? I hate you Ibraheem. It hurts." Ibraheem kneeled beside her and pulled her in his embrace. She cried in his chest, he felt his eyes burn, he was almost to crying himself.

"I know, I know. I'm an idiot." He said. "But I love you. With everything I have. I'm just a shell of a man without you. Just one more chance, It's all I'm asking for please." He begged.

"What if I you do it again, what then?" She asked.

"I won't, but if I ever hurt you again. You stab me, right here." He said pointing towards his heart.

"It would hurt me more than it would hurt you." She sniffled. "I love you alot Ibraheem. The thought of loosing you made me go feral. My emotions got the best of me and I wanted to hurt you. I know you didn't say, but I've hurt you too, and it was intentional." She cried.

"It won't matter as long as I'll have you back in my arms." Ibraheem smiled at her. "It's like I said, punish me forever but do it by staying by my side." He rubbed her back lovingly.

"I just want this all to be over. No more argument, no more punishments. Make it all go away." She rested her forehead against his chest.

"Say the word, my love. It'll all be fine."

"Take me home, Ibbi." His heart soared when she called him that.

"Ofcourse. I missed you so much." He picked her up and laid her on her bed. "You've exerted too much energy, my angel. You should rest a bit." He pecked her forehead. He moved towards the door when she called out.

"Don't go Ibraheem." She whispered. "Lay with me." He laid on the space beside her.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." He caressed her face with his thumb.

"Ibraheem I'm ashamed of myself. I'm-"

"Shhh." He placed his finger of her lips. "Let's not talk about it anymore. I know it'll be hard to forget all this but we'll get over it. Together."

"Yes, you're right." Ibraheem put his hand on her belly and beamed. "We're going to be parents. You have no idea how happy I am. You're going to be an amazing mother."

"And you'll be the best father." She said placing her hand on his'.

"I love you Haya."

"I love you Ibraheem."

A/n: Hello there dreamers, sorry for going MIA for so long. I just didn't have to energy to continue this book but well here we are. Also this is kind of a birthday gift for one of my favourite readers. Happy Birthday Irtiqabinthfayaz
Lots of love dreamers,
Until next time.❤️