7 💟

Mondays are hated by everyone. No one likes going to college on Monday. Falak especially despised Monday mornings back in high school. Ever since college started, she stopped caring about Mondays or any other days since she never goes to class anyway but today Falak was rather excited. Today she will be initiating the sail of her ship, HADIA. (Hadi+Sadia).

Yesterday when she came back home after meeting Hadi, Falak called Jen and filled her in with all the details.

"Hadi confessed he likes her..I'm going to ask those two to join us at lunch tomorrow." Falak said.

"I'm so excited." Jen replied. "Chal fir, let's meet tomorrow."

3 idiots and 2 queens 👑

Falak:
Sab kidhr?

Jen:
Omw

Harry:
Omw

Hadi:
Already there.

Falak:
Saad?
Seen by Saad

Falak let out an irritated huff when she saw he left her on seen. 'what the hell is his problem' She made her way to the cafeteria to wait for Jen and Harry. Hadi had already gone to class and said he'd meet her in the break time. As she entered the cafeteria she saw Mr. Grumpy sitting at their usual spot. He was too engrossed in his scrolling, he didn't notice her walk towards him and sit beside him.

"Class nahi jana?" She said loudly making him jolt.

"Nahi." He said flatly.

"Kyun?" She pressed.

"Tumse matlab?"

"Tumhara problem kya hai Saad? Mai dekhrhi hoon tum Saturday se ajib tarah se behave krrhe ho. Friday raat tk to bilkul theek thy." Falak snapped.

"Kya ajeeb behave kar rha hoon main?" He snapped back.

"Kisi message ka reply nahi kar rhe, abhi I'm trying to talk to you toh you're being distant."

"Acha toh now you're concerned about me?"

"Kya matlab?"

"Kuch nahin." Saad went on his phone again. She snatched the device from his hand.

"Kya Kuch nahi. Tell me what is it." Falak commanded.

"Tmhare pass sabke liye time hai haina. Saturday ko you hung out with Jen, and Sunday you went out with Hadi." Saad accused. "You came to OUR house aur mujhse mile bina chali gayin."

"Mai mili thi tumse. Jhoot mat bolo, tum khud hi chle gaye thy."

"Well because I was upset, why do you need to hang alone with others. We're all friends haina?"

"Jen and I, we were actually studying with Mariyam and Sadia. Didn't I tell you we have an assignment. Aur Hadi, well usse mujhe kuch baat krni thi zaruri. Also I don't see Harry complaining about all that."

"That's because he doesn't care."

"That's not true. He cares about our friendship." Falak defended.