Bonus 2

A/N: okay this chapter has 3.1k words and it literally took me 2 hours to write. Wattpad deleted this part when i was at 900 words and i almost gave up but somehow I got it back. Then again deleted it at 3k i almost cried but here it is.
This isn't edited so bare with me. This is the last bonus part for the story. Happy reading.

Cooking for the first time:

It had been a good few months since the two got married but Falak still hadn't cooked. Her mother in law had no problem with her not cooking and didn't deem it necessary so she never did. But one of these days Falak got bored and decided to cook for the whole family. During breakfast she announced that today she'd be preparing dinner. There were some mixed reactions considering nobody knew of her hidden talent of cooking. The elders were happy to hear the news, Sadia volunteered to help, while Saad and Hadi were skeptical. The two communicated through eyes and Hadi spoke,

"Awh man." He sighed seemingly disappointed.

"Kya hua Hadi?" Sadia asked.

"Mera itna mann tha Fifi ke hath ka khana khane ka." Hadi said.

"Toh aaj tumhe mauka milega na khane ka." Falak replied happily.

"Haan par..."

"Par ye ke aaj raat to hume Ayaz ke ghar jana hai." Saad said quickly looking at Hadi who nodded his head rather quickly.

"Kyun?" Falak asked her husband.

"It's El Clásico night." Saad blurted the first thing that came to his mind.

(For those who don't know El Clásico is the name of matches between football clubs Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.)

"No it's not." Falak replied.

Hadi facepalmed, how could Saad forget that his wife knows shit about football. Football made them friends in the first place.

"I see...." Falak started. "You think I don't know how to cook aur isi liye dono ghar na aane ke bahane kar rahe ho."

"Nahi Falak aisa nahi -.." Hadi started but got cut off by Saad again.

"To be fair, we don't really know if you know how to cook." Saad shrugged.

The elders could sense a war brewing so they left the scene quietly since they were already with their breakfast.

"I spent 5 years alone in a foreign country. How do you think I survived??" Falak narrowed her eyes at her husband.

"The way you came back literally skin and bones I'd say, processed food?" Saad shrugged. "Lunchables?" He added.

"Saad Agha you're infuriating." Falak said standing up. She turned to Hadi and said, "ab tum dono ko mere hath ka khana nahi milega. Bahar khao, order karo ya BHOOKE MARO, MERI BALA SE." She yelled the last part leaving the dining area.

"Meri jaan baat to suno." Saad called out after Falak but she had already left. Hadi and Saad looked at each other and chuckled.

"Aaj teri wajah se mai bhuka marunga." Hadi said throwing a spoon at Saad.

"Tune hi start kara tha." Saad laughed. "Tension mat le mai mana lunga. Nahi marega tu bhooka. Par Bhai tu order ready rakhna mai risk nahi le sakta." Hadi just shook his head grinning at his best friend.